Prvenstvo Engleska sezona 58

Forum: Forum prvenstva rss-feed

Diskutujte vašu ligu, ko su vam favoriti ove sezone? Ko će biti promovisan a ko će ispasti, kako vaš klub napreduje?

Vrati se na index foruma

Friendly Cup season 53 (10)

eng Stephen >> nedelja jul 12 - 06:03, Editovan nedelja jul 12 - 06:04

Only a few days left to register for the most prestigious tournament in England! There are still seven slots up for grabs:

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/friendlies/friendlycups/cup-51126

eng Stephen
Glavni Admin
Registrovan2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Stephen >> nedelja jul 12 - 11:47

5 places left. Let’s have a full-house, if we can!

eng Stephen
Glavni Admin
Registrovan2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Stephen >> ponedeljak jul 13 - 10:03

4 places left

eng Stephen
Glavni Admin
Registrovan2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Matt Turner >> ponedeljak jul 13 - 18:24

Im struggling enough in the league! Don't want to embarrass myself in this comp aswell! 

eng Matt Turner
Korisnik
Registrovan2013-08-02
eng heavens light
eng Stephen >> ponedeljak jul 13 - 20:02

Loser talk! The only embarrassment is not being in the Greatest Cup Competition in the World TM and taking that shot at glory!

eng Stephen
Glavni Admin
Registrovan2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Monk >> utorak jul 14 - 06:04

Matt, you are outside the relegation zone. That is success after promotion! The hardest season is always after a promotion. Hang in there!

eng Monk
Korisnik
Registrovan2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
eng Matt Turner >> utorak jul 14 - 18:27

I blame the referees!!! Ive given away a penalty in most of my games so far this season, after having an amazing defensive record last season. If anyone has a decent striker going cheap in the transfer window let me know as i can't score either!! 

eng Matt Turner
Korisnik
Registrovan2013-08-02
eng heavens light
eng Matt Turner >> sreda jul 15 - 14:45

Another game, another penalty!! Its getting beyond a joke now!! 

eng Matt Turner
Korisnik
Registrovan2013-08-02
eng heavens light
eng Dragontao >> četvrtak jul 30 - 07:34

With an away league game at 07:41 and the semi final of the Friendly Cup at 08:02, it was very much a Wonderbras reserve side that took to the field in the semi. Playing an odd formation they somehow snatched an unlikely (and probably undeserved) 0-0 draw after 120 minutes of play.

The Penalty shootout was possibly one of the worst ever-seen. With Wonderbras opening the attempts from the spot, striker Hurtate missed the opening kick. What followed was a first class lesson in how not to score from 12 yards. 

Having mustered the grand total of two shots in 120 minutes of play, Wonderbras managed to miss all 5 of their spot kicks, with 3 flying wide of the target. Unfortunately for Wonderbras, Melchester's Liatti netted his side's second spot kick. Although Melchester managed to miss their next two as well, Liatti's strike was enough to win them the tie 1-0 on penalties.

After the match, Manager Dragontao was somewhat bemused. Clutching a copy of the Chris Waddle penalty shoot out coaching manuel, he said "I don't know what went wrong, we were well prepared for a penalty shoot out".

eng Dragontao
Korisnik
Registrovan2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
eng Monk >> utorak avgust 4 - 06:47

Having employed Yuri Geller to fly over the ground and psychicly move the ball when Wonderbras players were about to take their penalty shootout kicks, Roy Race was confident of victory and Melchester's first trophy in the English Friendly Cup final. And so it came to pass. A brace from Paolo Liatti was enough for Roy to add silver polish onto his weekly Tesco home delivery order. Pictures of Roy and Paolo adorn with the cup adorn the front pages of the local newspaper. Happy times. 

eng Monk
Korisnik
Registrovan2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists