Prvenstvo Engleska sezona 58

Forum: Forum prvenstva rss-feed

Diskutujte vašu ligu, ko su vam favoriti ove sezone? Ko će biti promovisan a ko će ispasti, kako vaš klub napreduje?

Vrati se na index foruma

Your opinion please... (9)

fo BakerMan >> petak septembar 12 - 15:52
Hi everyone - I recently loaned a promising young goalkeeper to another team (not in this league).

This player was injured for 6 days and they sent me messages pleading with me to heal him in time for their next game - which would have cost me over 75 thousand and 4 credits. They did not have another goalkeeper - which I think is their problem for bad squad management. They didn't offer me anything for doing this.

I didn't heal the goalkeeper and have now received this message..

if you don't heal him i will not play him from now on. You're in a big mistake and this behavior is very bad and poorly..

My question is - is my behaviour really very bad and poorly? He was asking me to spend more healing the goalkeeper than I receieved in loan fees as well as several credits. If one of your players is injured when on loan, do you heal him for the other team no matter what?

As it happens I had healed him once before I read the message above so he is ready for the next game - I now wish I hadn't...

I messaged back saying go ahead - don't play him!
fo BakerMan
Korisnik
Registrovan2013-04-05
eng Jaypridee Town
eng Kezza >> petak septembar 12 - 22:53, Editovan petak septembar 12 - 22:53
Hi BakerMan,

Yes I always heal my loaned out players.. The more games your loaned out player gets the better.

The only problem with saying no is that you will inevitably always p1ss off the other manager.

One good thing is he has to give your player 20 games.. No way of avoiding it (since Vincent introduced the new rule)... But keep an eye on the player and if the manager is only playing him for a few minutes per game.. Then complain to an admin. The other manager may also leave him out of cup games (which is extra Xp you would of got).. That may be the other cost to upsetting the other manager.

When you loan out players.. He is getting valuable Xp he wouldn't of got with your squad.. So it's definitely worth keeping the manager you loan the player out to as happy as possible... Always heal if you can.

Kezza
eng Kezza
Početnik
Registrovan2013-02-07
eng Kezza >> petak septembar 12 - 22:57
Ps. I would add that his attitude/behaviour was questionable, not yours... The end of the day you did heal the player in time for his next game so you did nothing wrong
eng Kezza
Početnik
Registrovan2013-02-07
fo BakerMan >> subota septembar 13 - 13:14
Thanks for reply Kezza - makes sense. On the occasions I've loaned players from other players I've never asked for them to be healed as I never left myself without any cover (even if it was only an U21) and always thought of it as my problem, not theirs - might start asking now!
fo BakerMan
Korisnik
Registrovan2013-04-05
eng Jaypridee Town
my Kesvick >> nedelja septembar 14 - 14:02
If he isn't getting games when he is the clear starter, report to the moderators.

Unfortunately, not everyone is a saint; the veil of anonymity that the Internet gives us makes it even more difficult to not be a moron.
my Kesvick
Početnik
Registrovan2013-08-06
eng Stephen >> sreda oktobar 1 - 20:27
Quite.
eng Stephen
Glavni Admin
Registrovan2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Cloughie >> četvrtak oktobar 2 - 11:50
Can't believe he had the cheek to send that message! Name and shame him. Wish we had control of who the players go to (and don't), so we could boycott teams like his! Cheekey git
eng Cloughie
Korisnik
Registrovan2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
za Mister Buckley >> petak oktobar 3 - 01:31
Well I was in a similar situation were I loaned in a guy and he had a week injury,needless to say I was upset cause he told me suffer. But that's football players get injured.... I wouldn't break my neck to satisfy somebody who wouldn't do the same for me
za Mister Buckley
Početnik
Registrovan2013-06-11