Prvenstvo Sjedinjene Američke Države sezona 63

Forum: Forum prvenstva rss-feed

Diskutujte vašu ligu, ko su vam favoriti ove sezone? Ko će biti promovisan a ko će ispasti, kako vaš klub napreduje?

Vrati se na index foruma

Season 5 - Cup (35)

us Calcium >> nedelja septembar 29 - 00:43
Devils and Cataclysm advancing to the semis. Pretty good chance they'll meet in the final.
us Calcium
Početnik
Registrovan2013-02-09
vn Tak >> nedelja septembar 29 - 09:17
what is this? I'm in the Semi :3
vn Tak
Početnik
Registrovan2013-04-10
us Tintin >> nedelja septembar 29 - 09:45
Go Las Vegas Devils! At least I should only be losing to the Cup winner!

@Kandokan: Good luck, if the game is held in your stadium, you definitely got a lot of chance!
us Tintin
Korisnik
Registrovan2013-04-05
us Calcium >> nedelja septembar 29 - 14:32
I wasn't totally counting anyone out here, but Cataclysm has a monster team.
us Calcium
Početnik
Registrovan2013-02-09
us Ulysses >> ponedeljak septembar 30 - 02:05
It would be interesting to see a cup final between 2 of the remaining original 5 teams.

I'm optimistic about my chances, especially with my new forward, but I'm not taking anyone for granted.
us Ulysses
Korisnik
Registrovan2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
us Calcium >> sreda oktobar 9 - 21:28
Battle between two of the original US League 1 teams for this season's cup title tomorrow!
us Calcium
Početnik
Registrovan2013-02-09
us Tintin >> sreda oktobar 9 - 23:39
I'm sure Las Vegas Devils is a little underdog but on a Final Cup game anything could happen.
Good luck to both teams but I'd cheer for Las Vegas Devils on pulling an upset!
us Tintin
Korisnik
Registrovan2013-04-05
us Ulysses >> četvrtak oktobar 10 - 23:33
I won, but that was really close. 1 goal out of 22 shots, and no goals in either of the 2 overtimes. I was lucky to win on penalty shots. Congratulations to the Las Vegas Devils on getting to the finals and good luck next year and in the North American Cup this year. They will have a chance at revenge in 2 hours.
us Ulysses
Korisnik
Registrovan2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
us Calcium >> petak oktobar 11 - 00:57
Haha, good game, but my team isn't going for revenge, we're playing subs in that game. Resting the star players for NA League quarter-finals tomorrow.
us Calcium
Početnik
Registrovan2013-02-09
us Tintin >> petak oktobar 11 - 04:31, Editovan petak oktobar 11 - 04:33
Good work Calcium! At least I'm lost to the Runners Up! :D
I think you managed your team pretty well, without many stars but still accomplished quite a few achievements.

Anyways, congratz to Seattle for your 3rd Cup title! Rest assure that I'm coming for that Cup next season ;)
us Tintin
Korisnik
Registrovan2013-04-05
us Ulysses >> petak oktobar 11 - 18:08, Editovan petak oktobar 11 - 18:11
Thank you! I haven't won my third cup title yet. That title will hopefully come against the Jamaican Warriors. Good luck today.
us Ulysses
Korisnik
Registrovan2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
us Ulysses >> petak oktobar 11 - 22:50
Congrats and good luck in the finals. It's disappointing to come so close and lose, but I still got most of the prize money I could get anyway.
us Ulysses
Korisnik
Registrovan2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
us Tintin >> subota oktobar 12 - 02:23, Editovan subota oktobar 12 - 02:24
Thanks! That was definitely a good game. I had very low chance at the beginning, but was really luck with another superb game from my GK! He should have won the MoM!

I will try my best to bring the first Champions League to the US! But I guess I'll have to sacrifice the League as the game vs. SFVP will be right before the Final game :(
us Tintin
Korisnik
Registrovan2013-04-05
us valentine >> subota oktobar 12 - 02:41, Editovan subota oktobar 12 - 02:47
Congrats to Tintin who managed into the final. Please bring the trophy back to US. But don't underestimate Jamaican Warriors. They don't have that many golden star players, but the proportion of their main stats are higher, which means they are stronger than what they seems like. They've also got a good goalkeeper and blocked my 20 shoots in two matches.

It seems Ulysses did a pretty good job after the transfer the of Chinese forward, you are the most successful manager this season so far. Congrats.

I gave Tintin his first loss of league match, not for sure, but I think Tintin's resting some of his players for the Champion League. I did the same thing against SFVP earlier today.
us valentine
Korisnik
Registrovan2013-02-08
us Pittsburgh Riverhounds