Prvenstvo Sjedinjene Američke Države sezona 63

Forum: Forum prvenstva rss-feed

Diskutujte vašu ligu, ko su vam favoriti ove sezone? Ko će biti promovisan a ko će ispasti, kako vaš klub napreduje?

Vrati se na index foruma

Season 5 - Cup (35)

us valentine >> subota oktobar 12 - 02:45
I think you can change the time preference in the game setting, hopefully it works.
us valentine
Korisnik
Registrovan2013-02-08
us Pittsburgh Riverhounds
us Tintin >> subota oktobar 12 - 03:16
Thanks valentine for the advice. The scout result vs. Jamaica Warriors doesn't look so good right now but I will spend more time investigating the tactic a bit later.

Well, I played almost the best lineup against you, but most of my players were really tired after the intensive game vs. Seattle 3 hours earlier so I'm not surprised that you won. Even when I had a fully fit squad, I never managed to get 3 points in your stadium.

I guess SFVP has the higher chance to win the League this season, unless Seattle could manage to overcome them tonight! :D
us Tintin
Korisnik
Registrovan2013-04-05
us Ulysses >> subota oktobar 12 - 05:33, Editovan subota oktobar 12 - 05:37
The Warriors, like most teams, have weaker side defensemen than center defensemen (though that's not really the case for the midfield). It helps to take advantage of that with your forwards (in particular, some teams may stack 3 defensemen n the middle to go for a defensive formation; you can try to just bypass them by going down the sides with your formation and advanced tactics). If possible, it would also help to be prepared for a similar attack by the other team on defense; they used such an attack against the Riverhounds (perhaps you can simulate switching your center defensemen to the outside).

If I don't beat SFVP (and I have slightly less than a 50% chance), then the league will be decided in your next game against them; you do have the GD advantage for now. The Union might be something of a trap game for both of you though.
us Ulysses
Korisnik
Registrovan2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
us Tintin >> subota oktobar 12 - 07:47
Thanks for the suggestion Ulysses. I will definitely try out a bunch of options but the Final won't be an easy game at all. I feel like I have defeated two of the best teams on my way to the final (excluding Impact because they got eliminated earlier), so my boys really should not miss this golden chance!

For the League, I would not be able to line up my best players versus SFVP because the Champions League final is 6 hours after that game. Well, it's hard to wish for everything, so we'll see! :D
us Tintin
Korisnik
Registrovan2013-04-05
us Tintin >> subota oktobar 12 - 21:57
Hmm during the 8 games I looked at Jamaica Warriors i.e. Champions League Semi Final, Champions League Quarter Final, Cup Semi Final, and League games against Kingston Big Eaters etc., his GK performs 9 on 6 of those! That is insane :(

I'm not sure if it looks like a game bug but it is true that most of my scout result yields a lot of low-risk shoot with only 1-2 goals max :(
us Tintin
Korisnik
Registrovan2013-04-05