Forum: Engelska rss-feed

Det här är det allmänna diskussionsforumet för Engelska. När du gör inlägg i forumet måste du använda det här språket. Inlägg på andra språk kan tas bort utan förvarning. Det här forumet använder underavdelningar för inlägg inom olika ämnen eller syften. Vänligen skriv inlägg om buggar i avsnittet buggar och fundera lite på vart andra inlägg ska hamna.

Engelska >> Fotboll i verkliga livet

Major League Soccer (388)

co Camilo Andres >> måndag oktober 2 - 19:54

I would like to talk about the new franchises that are starting in 2018, except the signing of Carlos Vela and the Ecuadorian Jordan Sierra in Los Angeles FC, there is no movement of more signings, and the Miami MLS, it is not said, will be waiting for the Draft?

co Camilo Andres
Användare
Registrerad2014-12-13
kr FC Allies 동맹국
ca Sadrudin >> fredag oktober 13 - 21:01, Redigerad söndag december 3 - 21:59

Sorry Camilo Andres, I should have responded, despite me seing your comment earlier - I just got lazy to be honest. I would say generally  a lot of the transfers happen after the draft, because teams start to see how they're shaping up with the new addition(s) of their draft players. But LAFC have surpisingly not been that active in the transfer market.

ca Sadrudin
Nybörjare
Registrerad2016-06-18
ca Sadrudin >> söndag oktober 15 - 12:52

Toronto FC lifts the Supporters' Shield today! The game starts at 5:00 pm ET!

ca Sadrudin
Nybörjare
Registrerad2016-06-18
it Echo >> söndag oktober 15 - 13:10

Will Giovinco be back on the field today?

it Echo
Användare
Registrerad2013-05-23
ca Sadrudin >> måndag oktober 16 - 00:09

Toronto FC lifts the MLS Supporters' Shield! A feat that just a few years back, we would have never saw coming!

ca Sadrudin
Nybörjare
Registrerad2016-06-18
ca Sadrudin >> söndag oktober 29 - 01:32

Atlanta United is out of playoffs! I barely ever 'root' for the Crew, but I wanted the Atlanta hype to go to bed for a bit.

ca Sadrudin
Nybörjare
Registrerad2016-06-18
ca Sadrudin >> söndag oktober 29 - 01:34

The only prediction that I've got wrong so far in my MLS Playoff Bracket Challenge is the Chicago Fire vs New York Red Bulls game, where the Red Bulls won!

ca Sadrudin
Nybörjare
Registrerad2016-06-18
ca Sadrudin >> lördag november 4 - 00:37

Seattle Sounders FC are the first team of the 2017 MLS Playoffs to confirm a spot in the conference finals! Vancouver Whitecaps FC didn't have the right mentality to begin with...

ca Sadrudin
Nybörjare
Registrerad2016-06-18
ca Sadrudin >> torsdag november 23 - 01:19

Columbus Crew SC 0 - 0 Toronto FC @MAPFRE Stadium, Columbus, Ohio.

2017 MLS Eastern Conference Finals, first leg.

Despite not scoring an away goal, Toronto FC got a pretty decent result on the road. But by not scoring an away goal, Toronto FC's defence will need to be on their 'A game', come next Wednesday.

ca Sadrudin
Nybörjare
Registrerad2016-06-18
ca Alex Seymour >> torsdag november 23 - 02:24

Giovinco and Altidore will be back. I have this feeling we will be ok ;-)

ca Alex Seymour
Användare
Registrerad2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
ca Sadrudin >> fredag november 24 - 00:09

I like your optimism.

ca Sadrudin
Nybörjare
Registrerad2016-06-18
ca Sadrudin >> söndag december 3 - 18:11

Toronto FC are in the MLS Cup Finals, for the second straight season! On wednesday (yes, I'm quite late to post this), they beat Columbus Crew SC   1-0 to win on aggregate, 1-0! Jozy Altidore, picked up an injury and was subbed off because of it. But even with his injury, he still managed to score the winning goal!

ca Sadrudin
Nybörjare
Registrerad2016-06-18
it Echo >> söndag december 3 - 20:45

I hope this season will finish in a different way than the last... but Seattle scares me a lot!

Go Toronto!

it Echo
Användare
Registrerad2013-05-23
ca Sadrudin >> söndag december 3 - 21:58

Seattle makes me nervous as well, even though we beat them earlier in the season. But I'll try to remain optimistic, in the days coming up to the MLS Cup Final. Let's hope Toronto will win the MLS Cup this year!

ca Sadrudin
Nybörjare
Registrerad2016-06-18
pe Antonio >> fredag december 8 - 14:28

Wow, i din't realize Toronto was in the Finals.. good luck to them..  Is it decided in one single game?

pe Antonio
Användare
Registrerad2013-08-23
pe 11 Estrellas FC