Forum: Engelska rss-feed

Det här är det allmänna diskussionsforumet för Engelska. När du gör inlägg i forumet måste du använda det här språket. Inlägg på andra språk kan tas bort utan förvarning. Det här forumet använder underavdelningar för inlägg inom olika ämnen eller syften. Vänligen skriv inlägg om buggar i avsnittet buggar och fundera lite på vart andra inlägg ska hamna.

Engelska >> Förslag

Please reduce the contingency of the transfer market. (3)

vn Yunzhong >> tisdag april 16 - 02:20

I think the contingency of  the transfer market is too high.More than once, the player who I wanted to buy met all the transfer conditions.The system showed that I had a 70% or even higher probability of success in getting them.But in the end, they were bought by others. Have you ever had a similar situation, bros?

vn Yunzhong
Nybörjare
Registrerad2015-04-28
cn 弗格森 >> tisdag april 16 - 05:14

70% is not much, 30% is sometimes a lot. It seems wield but it is true. Blame RNG.

cn 弗格森
Användare
Registrerad2013-05-13
il Numpty >> tisdag april 16 - 08:33, Redigerad tisdag april 16 - 08:33

I guess it's happened to most of us. 

But exactly what is it that you want to change? If you reduce one element in the transfer conditions then others will be proportionally greater. 

I quite like how it works now with multiple transfer conditions where money is not the only factor in who gets the player. 

il Numpty
Användare
Registrerad2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets