Seriespel - England säsong 53

Forum: Serieforum rss-feed

Diskutera din serie, vilka är favoriter att vinna serien den här säsongen? Vem kommer att flyttas upp/flyttas ned, hur går det i cupen?

Återgå till forumindex

Season 74 (59)

eng Matt Turner >> måndag juli 24 - 15:30

Careful numpty, or I may have to have a word with the club witchdoctor and see if he can do a bit of voodoo on your players :wink:

eng Matt Turner
Användare
Registrerad2013-08-02
eng heavens light
ie Charlie Mopps >> måndag juli 24 - 18:15

Goalkeeper sold. Now I've on the market two Defender and 1 Striker. Tomorrow I'll put my best midfielder on the market 

ie Charlie Mopps
Användare
Registrerad2014-08-26
eng Liverpool FC★
il Numpty >> måndag juli 24 - 22:19

Have you upgraded? The witch doctor and voodoo sounds like an improvement. Next level is the apothecary.  

il Numpty
Användare
Registrerad2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Dragontao >> tisdag juli 25 - 17:29

Well that was the most unexpected point ever! Also totally undeserved but I'll take it.

eng Dragontao
Användare
Registrerad2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
fr Blackwhite >> fredag juli 28 - 09:38, Redigerad fredag juli 28 - 09:41

Many chances for my team against Canvey Island with 2 successive 1/0 victories in the Cup and in the Championship with each time my goalkeeper Man of the Match cool

==> We hope to play the next match at home wink

fr Blackwhite
Forumadministratör
Registrerad2015-09-30
fr Les Licornes Blanches
ie Charlie Mopps >> måndag juli 31 - 15:00

As they say where I come from, "Che culo!" (Lucky shit!) :

https://rockingsoccer.com/it/calcio/info/match-24178030

ie Charlie Mopps
Användare
Registrerad2014-08-26
eng Liverpool FC★
eng Monk >> måndag juli 31 - 16:42

They all count! At this rate you could even qualify for Europe. Wolves are also having their best season ever looking to do the same. 

Good luck to Jaypridee, Seaburn and Newcastle in the final stages of this year's European adventures. Do us proud.

eng Monk
Användare
Registrerad2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
ie Charlie Mopps >> måndag juli 31 - 18:58

It will be difficult to qualify, I've sold 3 of my best players in the first part of the season. Next market session I hope to sell also the midfielder in order to build stadium level 10.

ie Charlie Mopps
Användare
Registrerad2014-08-26
eng Liverpool FC★
fo BakerMan >> lördag augusti 5 - 15:08

Well, by some miracle I got past FC Barcelona in the Champions Cup (the art of winning a tie by drawing!), now I just have to repeat the trick in the next round

fo BakerMan
Användare
Registrerad2013-04-05
eng Jaypridee Town
fr Blackwhite >> lördag augusti 5 - 15:11, Redigerad lördag augusti 5 - 15:12

And my first team too, for playing you in Final ..

But I must play Valentain who made a team for this compétition

fr Blackwhite
Forumadministratör
Registrerad2015-09-30
fr Les Licornes Blanches
eng Lee >> söndag augusti 6 - 15:11

I'm regretting trying too hard in the first half of the season, as I'm quickly running out of games to achieve relegation (oh how I long to suckle on its sweet nipple).

Need the teams below me to put in some extra effort in the remaining games (also need my back-up keeper to keep being as charitable as he has).

A big rebuild is planned, and it will be more enjoyable to do away from the top division.

eng Lee
Användare
Registrerad2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
eng Monk >> söndag augusti 6 - 20:00

Great result BakerMan. Onwards hopefully to the final but against Valentain who is running the club's debt into oblivion, I suspect it'll be one match too far. Great effort and fabulous for our ranking though.

eng Monk
Användare
Registrerad2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
ie Charlie Mopps >> måndag augusti 7 - 09:06, Redigerad måndag augusti 7 - 12:01

It's a real shame that Vince is gone. If they had fixed the goalkeepers and salaries/bankruptcy problem, the game would be much more fair. Sadly he left right after the installations were implemented.

ie Charlie Mopps
Användare
Registrerad2014-08-26
eng Liverpool FC★
eng Lee >> måndag augusti 7 - 11:26

Vince died??

eng Lee
Användare
Registrerad2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
il Numpty >> måndag augusti 7 - 11:43

Good luck to @BakerMan in the ECL semis. After conceding an away goal, it's still all to play for in the 2nd leg.

@Lee - your chances of relegation seem very slim at this point. But I'll try and keep abreast of your nipple sucking, lol. 

@Charlie - please tell us more about these implants... 

il Numpty
Användare
Registrerad2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets