Seriespel - England säsong 58

Forum: Serieforum rss-feed

Diskutera din serie, vilka är favoriter att vinna serien den här säsongen? Vem kommer att flyttas upp/flyttas ned, hur går det i cupen?

Återgå till forumindex

Second English Friendly Cup (31)

eng antboy18 >> tisdag juni 5 - 19:33

Congrats Aylesford and Strood - clearly I underestimated both of you, and made a massive mistake playing my youngsters! If I'm lucky enough to make it through to the next round, I promise I won't make that mistake again!

eng antboy18
Användare
Registrerad2014-01-02
ro Andrei >> onsdag juni 6 - 17:10, Redigerad torsdag juni 7 - 13:28
Pretty sure that's it for the group stage, mate. Strood advances. :)

Good game, by the way!

EDIT

Whoops, my bad. Seems the top 2 advance. :)
ro Andrei
Nybörjare
Registrerad2014-08-30
eng Stephen >> fredag juni 8 - 12:20

Seaburn took no chances today by sending out a strong lineup to deal with the Cambridge City menace. A 3-0 win followed. Stephen gave assurances that this was in no way motivated by last season's defeat to Cambridge in the same competition.

"There's no truth in that allegation whatsoever," he said. "I want to win this cup and the fact that those lucky bastar... I mean plucky players managed to beat us last season despite being played off the park for the entire match had no bearing in my decision to send out a team to crush... er, I mean beat them. Emana's booking in the second half for kicking a Cambridge player up in the air was entirely a coincidence and not in any way related to anything said in the dressing room at half-time."

eng Stephen
Administrationsansvarig
Registrerad2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Kezza >> fredag juni 8 - 19:08

damn.. out in round 2 second season in a row.. good luck the rest of you! Title holders Cambridge are out so we're going to have new champs! smile

eng Kezza
Nybörjare
Registrerad2013-02-07
eng Stephen >> fredag juni 8 - 22:34

The Villains must be next up for me. It's been more than a few days since our sides last met!

eng Stephen
Administrationsansvarig
Registrerad2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Deca >> lördag juni 9 - 08:32

embarassed Stephen

Got to be

eng Deca
Användare
Registrerad2013-08-31
eng Aston Villains
eng antboy18 >> söndag juni 10 - 21:42

Well done Stephen on knocking my out of the cup - my side thoroughly deserved it, having snuck into the knock out rounds without a victory.

Unfortunately I had a League game against a fellow relegation candidate and a very winnable cup game later that day, so didn't put out a full strength team, but that's on me - I'm sure I'm not the only club with fixture congestion, and I'm disappointed that I haven't been able to treat this great tournament with the respect it deserves.

To those of you still in the competition... good luck, and hopefully next year's winners will make a far better defence than I did

eng antboy18
Användare
Registrerad2014-01-02
eng Stephen >> måndag juni 11 - 19:25

Seaburn Beach remain in the competition, but only advance to the final following a tense penalty shoot-out. Seaburn were forced into sending out a relatively inexperienced side due to League and European commitments and it took a brace of equalisers from John Lennon to force the game into extra time. No winner could be found in the extra 30 minutes and Seaburn can count themselves lucky to advance when Sutherland midfielder Tony Yard skied his penalty into the crowd.

Seaburn await the outcome of the other semifinal with interest, though no bookmakers will take any bets on it being what feels like the 74th meeting this season between Stephen and Deca's sides in the final.

eng Stephen
Administrationsansvarig
Registrerad2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Deca >> måndag juni 11 - 22:08

Natsumi's Goalkeeper played a blinder, almost made my second final of the friendly league but not to be, at least I don't have to face Stephen again laughing

eng Deca
Användare
Registrerad2013-08-31
eng Aston Villains
eng Stephen >> tisdag juni 12 - 15:35

And so Seaburn Beach will face Spirit Squad. The circle is now complete.

eng Stephen
Administrationsansvarig
Registrerad2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
jp Natsumi >> tisdag juni 12 - 19:33, Redigerad onsdag juni 13 - 00:16

Spirit squad edge past the villains to secure their first final since season 22s youth cup run. The match itself was a exciting affair jam packed with action at both ends with Natsumi's side barely holding onto a 3-2 lead. Both sides fielded strong line-ups paying respect to the friendly cup with real desire to win.

So far the recently media shy boss of spirit squad has kept a lid on her excitement and considers themselves to be underdogs, but the team looks far different to last years side Spirit Squad who never entered any tournments and would likely of not gotten past the group stage if they did, this season they might just be a dark horse. 

jp Natsumi
Nybörjare
Registrerad2013-08-08
eng Stephen >> torsdag juni 14 - 21:16

The most prestigious trophy in English football moves up the east coast from Cambridge to Seaburn. I am ridiculously pleased by this.

eng Stephen
Administrationsansvarig
Registrerad2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Samuel >> torsdag juni 14 - 21:58

Well done Stephen.

Hopefully our team can make an impact in the competition in the future.

However our team is performing a little better than relegation favourites in the league.

eng Samuel
Nybörjare
Registrerad2016-10-30
eng Kezza >> fredag juni 15 - 08:17

Congrats Stephen!

eng Kezza
Nybörjare
Registrerad2013-02-07
eng antboy18 >> fredag juni 15 - 12:54

Well done Stephen... Hopefully I'll be bringing it back next season

eng antboy18
Användare