Seriespel - England säsong 69

Forum: Serieforum rss-feed

Diskutera din serie, vilka är favoriter att vinna serien den här säsongen? Vem kommer att flyttas upp/flyttas ned, hur går det i cupen?

Återgå till forumindex

Season 22 blog (80)

my Kesvick >> onsdag mars 2 - 14:31
Well, there is still a long way to go in the season. You will be back.
my Kesvick
Nybörjare
Registrerad2013-08-06
my Kesvick >> lördag mars 5 - 15:16
Well, I can't catch a break. At all.
my Kesvick
Nybörjare
Registrerad2013-08-06
my Kesvick >> söndag mars 6 - 12:25
Finally a win!
my Kesvick
Nybörjare
Registrerad2013-08-06
eng Kezza >> söndag mars 6 - 13:21
Well done Kesvick!
eng Kezza
Nybörjare
Registrerad2013-02-07
eng Kezza >> söndag mars 6 - 13:35, Redigerad söndag mars 6 - 13:36
Strood City managed to win against defending Champions Liverpool City 1-0 today, a dominating display from Liverpool, but Strood managed to edge it with their only shot of the game! This means they have now completed the double against the Champions.

After todays result Strood City have now built up a 5 point gap at the top of the league. Strood are next up away against Deeprijay Town, which wont be an easy game.. Strood do not have a very good recent record away to Deeprijay with the last 3 matches DDL.

In the Champions League Strood are the 1 remaining English team and now face a very tough game against Hapoel Haifa, which sees ex Strood player Negasi Lagat (arguably the best forward in the world) return to the Strood Temple. Recent form suggests Hapoel will be hard to beat. The previous 2 meetings between the sides sees Stroods record: LD
eng Kezza
Nybörjare
Registrerad2013-02-07
eng Cloughie >> söndag mars 6 - 17:39
Massive win today for Strood, hopefully you'll continue to represent in Europe.
eng Cloughie
Användare
Registrerad2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
eng Kezza >> söndag mars 6 - 18:11, Redigerad söndag mars 6 - 18:11
Thanks Cloughie.. fingers crossed!
eng Kezza
Nybörjare
Registrerad2013-02-07
eng coldstar >> söndag mars 6 - 21:34
I can not believe that you sold such a wonderkid while he was still very young. I thought big clubs like you guys only buy wonderkids...
eng coldstar
Användare
Registrerad2013-06-02
eng Stephen >> söndag mars 6 - 22:37
Kezza will have needed the money for a building project or two. Sometimes, players have to be sacrificed for the good of the club.
eng Stephen
Administrationsansvarig
Registrerad2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Kezza >> måndag mars 7 - 05:56
Stephen is correct ;)
eng Kezza
Nybörjare
Registrerad2013-02-07
my Kesvick >> måndag mars 7 - 14:00
3 more points to Leicestershire FC!
my Kesvick
Nybörjare
Registrerad2013-08-06
jp Natsumi >> lördag mars 12 - 21:24
YATTA! YOUTH CUP FINAL HERE I COME!
jp Natsumi
Nybörjare
Registrerad2013-08-08
eng Kezza >> måndag mars 14 - 10:52
Strood City managed a shock win against Israeli league leaders Maccabi Tel Aviv and progress to the Champions League final for the first time in their history. The whole squad was motivated by the premature comment made by Maccabi manager Nehemiah after the first leg "Bring on the champion's league final".

Strood's best result in the Champions League before this season was making the Semi's, which they have done 3 times. Strood actually managed to get to the Semi Final of the first ever Rocking Soccer Champions League 19 seasons ago in Season 3.

If Strood were to win the Champions League the English League 1 sides will have another ticket for the Champions League next season

In the league Strood City have a game in hand and are leading Liverpool City by 5 points and with 6 games to go are in a strong position to add to their 5 league titles, the last of the 5 titles being 7 seasons ago.

After the Champions League game tomorrow, plans will be formulated for the upcoming Transfer Window with 7 players due to be listed.
eng Kezza
Nybörjare
Registrerad2013-02-07