Seriespel - USA säsong 28 [2]

Forum: Serieforum rss-feed

Diskutera din serie, vilka är favoriter att vinna serien den här säsongen? Vem kommer att flyttas upp/flyttas ned, hur går det i cupen?

Återgå till forumindex

Season 10 (12)

us karank >> fredag maj 23 - 16:14, Redigerad fredag maj 23 - 16:18
Hey all! This forum is for all things related to the season in League 2 (or any other for visitors from other leagues). Hope all goes well in your seasons and your goals are met this season! Good luck!

What are everyone's goals this season? What are you looking forward to in the coming matches?

As for the Bunnies, we are looking to win the League this year and to get back into League 1 for next season!
Also, I hope to get some of my younger players some valuable experience in hopes that they will be the future stars and lead me to League 1!

The season started off well with a 2-1 home victory over Miami! A close match but was thankful it was at home to start off the season in a good way!
us karank
Användare
Registrerad2013-03-03
us ranks39 >> fredag maj 23 - 16:41
We're one game in and it's the same situation as last season....opposing keepers playing amazingly against us......In fact, the opposing keeper achieved a 10 match rating....
us ranks39
Nybörjare
Registrerad2013-02-12
us chiadude >> söndag maj 25 - 04:49
My goal is to not get relegated back to league 3. It is going to be a tough battle cause I don't think I have the depth to compete yet in this league. But we shall see.

It is definitely going to be an interesting season.
us chiadude
Nybörjare
Registrerad2013-06-12
us ranks39 >> söndag maj 25 - 13:48
Got a much-needed road win today 3-2 and can't really complain.......both keepers sucked it up! Good game Arsenal, on to the next one!
us ranks39
Nybörjare
Registrerad2013-02-12
us ranks39 >> tisdag maj 27 - 13:47
This morning at DLR Memorial Stadium, home of FC Appleton 13, the home crowd was treated to a thrilling 2-1 win. A goal in the 75th minute completed the comeback. The game began with Miami FC opening the scoring in the 14th minute but FC Appleton 13 was able to equalize in the 28th. Then down the stretch, in the 75th minute Ron Langfitt found the target to give the home side the 2-1 win. Good game Miami FC, you definitely pushed my club at home!
us ranks39
Nybörjare
Registrerad2013-02-12
us karank >> torsdag maj 29 - 14:29
Good luck chiadude! If you put in the time to train your players correctly and plan your matches, you should be able to stick around. I have the same problem with league 1. I keep jumping up for one season at a time but can't perform. I think the next time will be different as I have taken a new approach to training. Hope it works.

Ranks39, nice job on the two wins and a draw today. Our winning streak was snapped this morning by a 1-1 draw with FC Arsenal. They played a very good game and probably should have won but we scored in the 90th minute to draw level. One of my best players had a terrible game so we probably shouldn't have won but was very fortunate to pull out the point at home.
us karank
Användare
Registrerad2013-03-03
us karank >> fredag maj 30 - 22:33
A beautiful morning greeted the players of Miami FC and the Glendale Bunnies at Charles Ludkeschmittrank Memorial Field! As the game kicked off hope was high for the Bunnies as they scored quickly! Miron Black fired one into the back of the net unassisted to open the scoring for the Bunnies. Miami FC was able to draw level before the first whistle blew and went into halftime on even ground. After play was resumed, the Bunnies and Miami FC fought hard but the deadlock was broken once more and the match finished Bunnies 2-1 Miami FC. With the 3 points from the win, the bunnies were able to jump into first for the time being.
us karank
Användare
Registrerad2013-03-03
us karank >> måndag juni 9 - 12:59, Redigerad måndag juni 9 - 13:01
We got another win yesterday over Fieras FC! We got off to a hot start scoring two goals before half but then in the second gave up a goal later in the half but were able to hold on to victory! Our keeper was the man of the match, being able to stop 12 of 13 shots on target out of a total of 27 shots on goal! A good 3 points to help us with our goal!
us karank
Användare
Registrerad2013-03-03
us ranks39 >> torsdag juni 19 - 17:06
Well, we had a nice run, but luck went against us today...unfortunately, another keeper achieved a match rating of 10 against us....

http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-2391632
us ranks39
Nybörjare
Registrerad2013-02-12
us karank >> fredag juni 20 - 14:41
Another good result for the Bunnies today! A 3-0 victory over FC Arsenal helped push us to the 40 point mark in the table! We have a lot more work to do in order to achieve our goal of finishing first in the League this year but these three points are a huge step forward!
We are getting great play from many of our key players right now including our keeper who has 10 clean sheets on the year and our two strikers have 11 goals each to help boost us when we need it!
us karank
Användare
Registrerad2013-03-03
us chiadude >> söndag juni 29 - 18:40
Looks like my first season in League 2 is gonna end in success. Managed to avoid relegation back down to League 3.
us chiadude
Nybörjare
Registrerad2013-06-12
us karank >> tisdag juli 1 - 02:47
Nice work chiadude! Keep progressing and working hard and you should be in League 1 in no time! Meanwhile I was unable to seal my position as league champion but I still have two games to get some points and accomplish my goal.
us karank
Användare
Registrerad2013-03-03