Forum: İngilizce rss-feed

Burası İngilizce diline açık genel tartışma forumudur.Bu foruma mesaj atarken bu dili kullanmalısınız.Başka dilde atılan mesajlarınız uyarı yapılmaksızın silinebilir.Bu forum farklı konu ve sorunlar için altbölümler içerir.Oyunla ilgili hataları ve diğer mesajlarınızı atmadan önce hangi bölüme ait oldukları ile ilgili bilgi edinin.

İngilizce >> Genel tartışma

Time of league matches (11)

si Makaveli >> pazartesi mart 18 - 20:22, Düzenlendi pazartesi mart 18 - 20:30
Can someone please explain, why are league matches not played at the same time, for example, at 10:30 every time. My league matches were/are scheduled a bit weird:
02:41
10:45
21:28
10:13
03:17

ow, and one off-topic question, where can we see how many players are currently registered on Rocking Soccer?
si Makaveli
Çaylak
Kayıtlı2013-03-07
ro SpokenReasons >> pazartesi mart 18 - 21:02
Every manager has the choice to select the time when he wants to play his home matches for 5 credits. thats why every match is at a different hour.
ro SpokenReasons
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-03-11
si Makaveli >> pazartesi mart 18 - 21:35
Ok, i get that. But wouldn't it be better if in every country matches were played at the same time? For example, at 12:00 in every each (depending of course on time zone the country is in).
I think the transparency would be better.
si Makaveli
Çaylak
Kayıtlı2013-03-07
sk mat4 >> pazartesi mart 18 - 22:09
But if someone is never at their computer at 12:00 this would give them a disadvantage. With the current system they can set the time of their home matches to a time when they are usually at the computer.
sk mat4
Çaylak
Kayıtlı2013-02-09
br Irvine Kinneas >> pazartesi mart 18 - 22:20
I think It is all fair. But in my league, per example, the wrong or the strange times of matchs it's only for botteams.
And I see the Slovenia League and it seems to be the same case.

What I think could be better in the next season it's that a botteams could have a commom time and not crazy times.
br Irvine Kinneas
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-02-08
ro SpokenReasons >> salı mart 19 - 07:29, Düzenlendi salı mart 19 - 07:31
ajs1 i will tell you exactly why it wouldnt be fair.

With the current system, you get 1 credit if you watch live your away matches and 20% attendance if you watch your home matches. So if someone is working every time when he has his home matches, it wouldnt be that fair for him, right?

Also guys if you have any suggestions you are welcome to post in the suggestion forum.
ro SpokenReasons
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-03-11
pl Ace >> salı mart 19 - 09:55, Düzenlendi salı mart 19 - 09:58
Well, just one quick though. It is hard, not to say extremely difficult, to attend match that is being played at 4:30 in the morning Polish time. During the week, it is also next to impossible for me to attend matches that are played between 8:00 and 16:00, since I, and probably most people, work or go to school. Just a though. Maybe you will considering setting a time frame in which leage and cup games can be played, for instance between 18:00 and 23:00.

SpokenReasons: there is a very thin line between GENERAL DISCUSSION and SUGGESTIONS. I, myself, do not see it. Especially, since suggestions are part of the discussion. It is very difficult to run a discussion WITHOUT suggestions.
pl Ace
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-02-09
nl Corniel >> salı mart 19 - 09:59
I guess, for some people it is easier to attend a game during 8:00 to 16:00 than at the your suggested time span. Therefore every manager may pick his own. Sounds fair enough to me.
nl Corniel
Çaylak
Kayıtlı2012-12-18
si Makaveli >> salı mart 19 - 10:18
Ok, but why are matches not at least scheduled at round hours (minutes)? Instead of 10:13, at least make that 10:10.
si Makaveli
Çaylak
Kayıtlı2013-03-07
nl Vincent de Boer >> salı mart 19 - 10:47
Why should all matches be at the same time? They are spread out over the hours to spread the load on the server.

What is a convenient time differs for everyone, if they would all be at the same time some people may find that convenient, but others wouldn't be able to watch any match at all. Now you can pick the times for your home matches, so half of your matches will be at the most convenient time for you. When playing away you'll have to adapt to what the team you are visiting prefers.

I'll look into the bot teams though to see if they can pick matchtimes on more convenient hours.
nl Vincent de Boer
Baş geliştirici
Kayıtlı2012-10-15
pl Ace >> salı mart 19 - 15:30
That is all I am asking. Thank you!
pl Ace
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-02-09