Forum: İngilizce rss-feed

Burası İngilizce diline açık genel tartışma forumudur.Bu foruma mesaj atarken bu dili kullanmalısınız.Başka dilde atılan mesajlarınız uyarı yapılmaksızın silinebilir.Bu forum farklı konu ve sorunlar için altbölümler içerir.Oyunla ilgili hataları ve diğer mesajlarınızı atmadan önce hangi bölüme ait oldukları ile ilgili bilgi edinin.

İngilizce >> Genel tartışma

Friendly Matches (4)

at schorny >> Çarşamba mart 20 - 16:45
Hi!

I have a question regarding friendly matches:
what are the benefits?
Do friendly matches count to the 20 matches a player gets experience from? Or do they have reduced experience or none at all?

I guess what I am asking is: do friendly matches help my players advance or are they just a fun way to compete with fellow managers?

thanks in advance,
schorny
at schorny
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-03-05
sk mat4 >> Çarşamba mart 20 - 16:54
Your players get experience for the first 6 friendly matches they play. These do not count into the 20 other matches.
sk mat4
Çaylak
Kayıtlı2013-02-09
nz Tiety Kooistra >> Çarşamba mart 20 - 17:26
http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/help/home/category-6/article-14
The exact amount of experience a player receives per match, and the maximum number of matches a player gets experience for are shown on the page where you create your lineup. The numbers in the top-left corner of the draggable players indicate how many matches with experience that player still has left.
nz Tiety Kooistra
Çaylak
Kayıtlı2012-10-15
at schorny >> Çarşamba mart 20 - 19:51
awesome.
thx for the info
at schorny
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-03-05