Forum: İngilizce rss-feed

Burası İngilizce diline açık genel tartışma forumudur.Bu foruma mesaj atarken bu dili kullanmalısınız.Başka dilde atılan mesajlarınız uyarı yapılmaksızın silinebilir.Bu forum farklı konu ve sorunlar için altbölümler içerir.Oyunla ilgili hataları ve diğer mesajlarınızı atmadan önce hangi bölüme ait oldukları ile ilgili bilgi edinin.

İngilizce >> Genel tartışma

University Sports Courses and Dissertation topics (6)

eng Monk >> cumartesi ağustos 19 - 08:57

Excellent news. My Irish second team has been awarded university status by the Directive of Irish Constructive Kicking Services which in short means that we now have a university of football. That is great news, but as well as a degree in footballing knowledge, players do need to write a final year dissertation on a topic to do with football. Any ideas would be much appreciated. 

I already have one for Robert Payas who is with us for a year studying the art of bootlace tying. As well as looking at a number of different methods of tying boots, he is investigating the theory that there is a significant difference in the methods used to tie bootlaces on the pitch compared to customers in a number of local Irish pubs. Robert is very excited about his research and hopes it will enable him to fulfill his dream of spreading the art out bootlace tying back in his home country of the Philippines once his loan spell is completed.

Any other dissertation ideas are gratefully received.

eng Monk
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
il Numpty >> cumartesi ağustos 19 - 10:53

Contrasting the potential performance benefits of jockstraps, Y-fronts and commando style.

il Numpty
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng holt >> pazartesi ağustos 21 - 14:24

Just as they did in cycling, he could check out whether shaving your body increases your speed and agility in the game.

eng holt
Çaylak
Kayıtlı2013-05-18
ee Balthazor >> pazartesi eylül 25 - 18:14

How haircut affects number of goals scored with head.

Some RS astrology: birthweek and career success/talent....

ee Balthazor
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
il Numpty >> pazartesi eylül 25 - 21:23

Talking about haircuts. Surely Monk is the right person to research the potential advantages of playing with a tonsure. 

il Numpty
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Monk >> salı eylül 26 - 09:54

Thank you Balthazaar. I'll report back with the findings. It'll make interesting bedtime reading.

@Numpty. Re haircuts, yes the monks all remove any free-flowing locks as a symbolistic rejection of materialism. I was even given a helping hand in this direction myself, courtesy of nature.

eng Monk
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists