Forum: İngilizce rss-feed

Burası İngilizce diline açık genel tartışma forumudur.Bu foruma mesaj atarken bu dili kullanmalısınız.Başka dilde atılan mesajlarınız uyarı yapılmaksızın silinebilir.Bu forum farklı konu ve sorunlar için altbölümler içerir.Oyunla ilgili hataları ve diğer mesajlarınızı atmadan önce hangi bölüme ait oldukları ile ilgili bilgi edinin.

İngilizce >> Futbol Dünyası

Latest news: Man Utd sacked Moyes!! (8)

eng Aamirkhan >> salı nisan 22 - 08:17
David Moyes have been sacked by Man Utd moments ago!!

Man Utd website have confirmed it!!
eng Aamirkhan
Çaylak
Kayıtlı2013-06-18
in Mr. Arpit >> salı nisan 22 - 10:57
YEAH!!!!!!!
MAN UTD GONNA WIN NEXT SEASON!
But David Moyes's reign wasn't bad, but wasn't good either. ;/
in Mr. Arpit
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-12-09
in Thundering Pune
eng Aamirkhan >> salı nisan 22 - 11:07
I dont think Man Utd will win the league next season! Will be too early. Moyes has completely destroyed the team's confidence and morale.

With new players coming in, it might take time to adapt. We shud go for FA Cup/League cup trophy at least n a top-4 finish.
eng Aamirkhan
Çaylak
Kayıtlı2013-06-18
eng Aamirkhan >> salı nisan 22 - 11:07
AM betting on Liverpool to win the Title for this season and next season too!
eng Aamirkhan
Çaylak
Kayıtlı2013-06-18
in Mr. Arpit >> salı nisan 22 - 15:34
Man Utd can come in atleast top 3 next season, we really want SAF back. He is the one who can make us stable after this season and we can get another manager. But personally I think that a former assistant Manager of Man United must come in. Mike Phelan.
in Mr. Arpit
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-12-09
in Thundering Pune
nz Luke Broadcast >> salı nisan 22 - 17:36
hahahahahhahahhaha #askphiljones on twitter:

"If you could drop one player from United, how would you tell Cleverley?"
nz Luke Broadcast
Çaylak
Kayıtlı2013-09-18
my Kesvick >> Çarşamba nisan 23 - 03:41
I really think you guys made a mistake with sacking David Moyes. He never had the support of the players to begin with, except for Wayne Rooney. They seemed determined that David Moyes show his credentials first before he manages them, and were reluctant to do anything else otherwise.
my Kesvick
Çaylak
Kayıtlı2013-08-06
no Lied >> Çarşamba nisan 23 - 14:51
That's just a part of the challenge if you want to become a manager at a top club. Football players usually don't know much about anything else than football, they are young, immature and uneducated (for the most part). Ferguson was great at dealing with these types of players, Moyes was not.
no Lied
Çaylak
Kayıtlı2013-04-28