Forum: İngilizce rss-feed

Burası İngilizce diline açık genel tartışma forumudur.Bu foruma mesaj atarken bu dili kullanmalısınız.Başka dilde atılan mesajlarınız uyarı yapılmaksızın silinebilir.Bu forum farklı konu ve sorunlar için altbölümler içerir.Oyunla ilgili hataları ve diğer mesajlarınızı atmadan önce hangi bölüme ait oldukları ile ilgili bilgi edinin.

İngilizce >> Futbol Dünyası

Olympique de Marseille (9)

pl Ace >> Çarşamba mart 6 - 19:38
A big fan here. I hope I can find more of you here so we can discuss this season and the politics of the best club in France!
pl Ace
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-02-09
eng James >> pazar mart 31 - 10:05
All I know is that the Barclays Premier League steal most of your best players :D
eng James
Çaylak
Kayıtlı2013-03-17
be Btitty >> pazar mart 31 - 21:29
don't they steal the best players everwhere? :D
and if it's not england, it's russia nowadays
be Btitty
Çaylak
Kayıtlı2013-03-06
pl Ace >> cumartesi nisan 6 - 05:17
I would say they are the best. They just take old, burned out or the most expensive ones ;). The best still remain at the club.
pl Ace
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-02-09
eng James >> pazar nisan 7 - 06:10
Sissoko and M'Villa were good though. Nobody takes anything from PSG though, so are some clubs cash strapped?
eng James
Çaylak
Kayıtlı2013-03-17
fr el loco >> Çarşamba ağustos 7 - 11:55
ALLEZ L'OMMMM !
fr el loco
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-08-06
fr jonkrebs >> Çarşamba ağustos 7 - 14:06
The best club in France, nice joke! :p
fr jonkrebs
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-04-10
fr Tompot >> perşembe ağustos 8 - 07:56
Good Joke !!!
Ok, the only one having won the champions'league and the one with more titles...But when was it again ???
With Tapie has a president beg. 1990's it was indeed the best club in France and maybe even Europe.
Now it is ONE OF the good french teams.
Marseille gave me a piece of dream between 90 and 93...but since then they are disappointing. They finished 2nd in French league last year, but the way they were playing was even more boring than watching the 2 last of the league playing together...

Anyway, they got some good recruits for the new season. But against Paris and Monaco, one has to admit that it will be tough for the other teams.

Anyway, ALLEZ LE LOSC, ALLEZ LILLE !
fr Tompot
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-03-14
fr el loco >> perşembe ağustos 8 - 09:50
Seul étoile de France !
fr el loco
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-08-06