Forum: İngilizce rss-feed

Burası İngilizce diline açık genel tartışma forumudur.Bu foruma mesaj atarken bu dili kullanmalısınız.Başka dilde atılan mesajlarınız uyarı yapılmaksızın silinebilir.Bu forum farklı konu ve sorunlar için altbölümler içerir.Oyunla ilgili hataları ve diğer mesajlarınızı atmadan önce hangi bölüme ait oldukları ile ilgili bilgi edinin.

İngilizce >> Öneriler

The economy needs a boost. (92)

pt Sir Alex >> pazar Şubat 24 - 13:38

I said long time ago we need to have a rule who force us to spend part of our transfer income to buy some players... This will help the market a bit.

And also we canbe forced to spend all the money ' we' get easy  with the bank to buy new players until the end  of this stupid feature.

pt Sir Alex
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-05-04
lt Bagacius >> pazar Şubat 24 - 13:45

I think also what TV revenue is too small today. With that money you cant buy anything young good or old good. For example in strong leagues real life if you finish in good place you get big money for the results, now in rs today we get around 20 millions tv revenue which is zero with RS economy. :) 

lt Bagacius
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-03-29
lt FK Grigiškių Šviesa
pt Sir Alex >> pazar Şubat 24 - 13:50, Düzenlendi pazar Şubat 24 - 14:06

Numpty the YA  will give a small or no money benefits, just can give us a better team without spend lot of credits in the lottery market system.

Better to have less frustration but lot of teams will deacrese it soon. We need to sell to mantain this, and sell its impossible today so more frustration.

pt Sir Alex
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-05-04
in Keju >> pazar Şubat 24 - 14:22

According to me the problem is the lack of mid level teams. These teams in the market buy players from high level teams and sell to new/lower level teams. With YC 10 and no YA in the past big teams were basically a high class mid level team. However, now with no mid level teams being able to buy/afford YA 1-2 players and manage to sell(as small teams don't have much money) YC 9,10 and 10* players to earn money. There's not much buying in the market.

but , I guess we should leave it for now. It will stabilise with all Big teams producing ya 3/4 regularly . Small and medium teams will be hurt. Hopefully this adds a new generation of medium teams and the game stabilises. But so far it doesn't look good.

in Keju
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2014-01-24
in Bengaluru FC
pl MAT >> pazar Şubat 24 - 19:52, Düzenlendi pazar Şubat 24 - 22:54

@Numpty

I think if we change rules game now we hurt players who inwest in YC.

I written about this problem in few years (many seasons) ago. I anticipated this problem sometime and wrote about it. But many players laughed at it.

if must be change, change must be for all gamer. and not chosen only group players.

the rescue is possible, but it will be hard to convince everyone on the new changes.

pl MAT
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2014-06-04
dk Mystic Warrior Copenhagen
au davo >> pazartesi Şubat 25 - 00:58

As the intention was to remove the money from the game and most people who could afford it have now paid billions of dollars for upgrades, it may be an option to reduce the cost of facilities dramatically, so smaller teams have a hope of upgrading.

Over time they could maybe look at the maintenance costs and wages again, to ensure that there is still an active transfer market in all levels.

There could be a rule put in place to make the maximum FA+YC=8, therefore creating a bit of diversity in the top teams, whilst having a maximum level that can be achieved by all if they play for long enough.

au davo
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-08-27
lv Brudaks >> cumartesi mart 9 - 00:25

A big part of the previous large-scale economy was essentially top clubs getting lots of surplus money for games and using it to buy top players off of weaker clubs.

It has slowed down as top clubs are investing more in construction - but on a big scale, that's a temporary thing; unlike the earlier situation where it's pretty much always worth to max out the buildings, here's a point where it's not worth to construct anymore as you won't be able to afford the maintenance; and there's also the effect that the top clubs are becoming *less* self-sufficient; they used to get 4 young players each season and now they'll get 2.5 players.

However, it'd be interesting to see some stats on the market - we probably need the devs to support that, but it'd be interesting to see some rough numbers e.g. how many players were bought/rented at each transfer window, what's the total turnover, etc ; that would also give some objective metrics of how the market is actually changing.

lv Brudaks
Çaylak
Kayıtlı2017-05-04
au davo >> cumartesi mart 9 - 03:51

Unfortunately it is not the case that it is a temporary thing.

With a L11 Stadium sold out every game and with $1bn in the bank giving 8% interest, income is approximately $650m per season plus cup/continent competition/international games.

With L14 FA/YC, HC and Scout at L12 and L10 everything else the maintenance is about $510m.

Staff will generally be over $20m per season

This leaves approximately $120m left for player wages (and the mythical transfer budget). This is nowhere near enough. My GK alone gets paid $15m. Players made from YA4 and trained in a FA4 are easily going to be getting $5m-$10m.

As there is no other way to make money, and expenses keep rising (with healing costs linked to value, they are out of control), clubs are going to be lucky to break even and many will end up having to downsize a facility to survive.

Operating without profit is going ultimately mean that nobody will ever have any money to spend on transfers - unless they already have a stack of money saved up.

If the finances of the game are not sorted out quickly by dramatically reducing player wages and/or maintenace fees then they might as well rename the game RockingFinancialController, because rather than concentrating on building facilities and teams and playing games, it will all be about balancing the books.

au davo
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-08-27
au davo >> cumartesi mart 9 - 04:02

Essentially what I am saying is that the current format is a massive benefit to the biggest clubs and it basically means that all of the complaining about "catching up" that was done in the past has resulted in a significantly worse situation for smaller clubs.

My tip to anyone who has not yet upgraded to a YA and a FA, is forget the YA and concentrate on the FA. Your maintenance will be $150m per season less. You will get 4 youths that you can sell to the bank for a total of $80m and you can invest a fraction of that $230m per season on YA3-4 players that others are failing to sell to anyone else.

au davo
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-08-27
ee Taavi >> cumartesi mart 9 - 05:09, Düzenlendi cumartesi mart 9 - 05:15

Its everyones own choice if they want to build themselves into bankruptcy , why does vincent have to idiot proof the game? If your not making money downgrade ur YA , its not hard at all

Vincent gave us the option to do what we want with our clubs , for the first time you get to choose ur path , not like before when everybody needed YC10 and TC10 and then just collect money

And the game will become stagnant again and weaker clubs will catch up until theres another update that helps big clubs , just like it was before when everyone had built everything and weaker clubs caught up

Transfers will just have a more realistic price range now , no more 1 billion transfers

You can even upgrade your museum and make 50m per season more with 2 staffs lol

ee Taavi
Yönetici
Kayıtlı2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
eng holt >> cumartesi mart 9 - 05:19

Bit out of context,but Vincent atleast needs to come up and clear the air.His stance of no communication is not helping anyone.

eng holt
Çaylak
Kayıtlı2013-05-18
nl Boy >> cumartesi mart 9 - 05:44

Dont reduce wages and maintenance. You had a choice.

Use your income 1) to buy top players and afford higher wages or 2) get higher levels for your buildings and pay more maintenance.

You should not have both

That was the whole purpose

nl Boy
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2014-01-12
nl Beveren
il Numpty >> cumartesi mart 9 - 07:08

@ Davo

Thanks for the analysis of your finances. That's useful. 

I believe that balancing the books should be part of the game.

If not, and there was sufficient money for everyone to buy what they want then there's really no point have any money in the game at all.  

Surely the top clubs need to be run by the best managers who make good decisions and not simply by those have played the longest and built the most.

Otherwise it's just a building game.

il Numpty
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
au davo >> cumartesi mart 9 - 08:07

I was just supposed to be making the point that @Brudaks isaid that it was just a temporary blip in the TM and that the market is flat because people have no money because they are building. The point being that people will generally build up to their maximum affordable levels and just use the players that they create. There will be very few people able to afford to supplement their squad with players from the TM.

au davo
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-08-27
lv Brudaks >> cumartesi mart 9 - 10:50

The point of transfer market isn't and shouldn't be a "one way street" with clearly defined buyers and sellers. A transfer market where every season you buy players for approximately as much money as you sell players is a resonable, valid transfer market and not necessarily a dead one.

lv Brudaks
Çaylak
Kayıtlı2017-05-04