Forum: İngilizce rss-feed

Burası İngilizce diline açık genel tartışma forumudur.Bu foruma mesaj atarken bu dili kullanmalısınız.Başka dilde atılan mesajlarınız uyarı yapılmaksızın silinebilir.Bu forum farklı konu ve sorunlar için altbölümler içerir.Oyunla ilgili hataları ve diğer mesajlarınızı atmadan önce hangi bölüme ait oldukları ile ilgili bilgi edinin.

İngilizce >> Genel tartışma

This is it for me. (33)

ee Balthazor >> Çarşamba aralık 20 - 19:18

Problem is that he has 2 teams already. When he resigns from one then he can't take it back before it has lost all facilities(turned to non-advanced club). At that moment it has no point anymore. 

ee Balthazor
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
il Numpty >> Çarşamba aralık 20 - 20:05, Düzenlendi Çarşamba aralık 20 - 20:07

Regarding the size of Valentain's debt.

Going mostly by his wage bill, plus interest @12% I reckon he's been losing around $3 to $4 billion every season for the last 5 or 6 seasons. 

I might be a long way out but I wouldn't be surprised if the debt is now somewhere between $15 and $25 billion. The interest payments alone could be over $2 billion. 

il Numpty
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
se socmindmaestro >> perşembe ocak 11 - 10:59

Fair choice Taavi. It's normal for a game of this type to over time develop the problems you have described. Also, since Vince left it's safe to say that the motivation to keep up with the original intention of the game isn't as prevalent as it can be assumed to have been. In other words, it's "normal" for a game of this type to be overrun with people who only think of themselves. I didn't know you but you seem like a righteous person and you do the right thing to seek oppurtunities elsewhere to be with other righteous people.

se socmindmaestro
Çaylak
Kayıtlı2023-11-20