Forum: İngilizce rss-feed

Burası İngilizce diline açık genel tartışma forumudur.Bu foruma mesaj atarken bu dili kullanmalısınız.Başka dilde atılan mesajlarınız uyarı yapılmaksızın silinebilir.Bu forum farklı konu ve sorunlar için altbölümler içerir.Oyunla ilgili hataları ve diğer mesajlarınızı atmadan önce hangi bölüme ait oldukları ile ilgili bilgi edinin.

İngilizce >> Öneriler

The economy needs a boost. (92)

au davo >> cumartesi mart 9 - 12:46

I guess we’ll see, but I can’t see me ever buying a player again.

au davo
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-08-27
nl Koen >> cumartesi mart 9 - 13:07

The whole point of the new buildings was to give people a choice between buildings and their level, and players. If you want a transferbudget, you have to stop building at some point. Nobody can have everything, build everything and buy lots of worldclass players. Up to level10, it WAS a building game and not much else. Everybody could achieve that, and had a decent transferbudget left. Those who started the game earlier reached that point earlier, and could spend their extra money on better players. Having started early was a huge advantage. Now everybody has to make choices. The level of buildings you can achieve, and the transferbudget you have, no longer depends on when you started the game but on what you can afford based on income from buildings and investments in players. If you can no longer buy a player, you chose to spend your whole budget on buildings, knowingly or not. But it was your choice in either case.

nl Koen
Çaylak
Kayıtlı2013-03-21
ee Taavi >> cumartesi mart 9 - 13:14

@davo , you boycotting buying players is like me boycotting getting kicked in the balls , nothing changes

@koen , exactly , people now have a choice, do they want to be balance and build their own team , do they wanna get high YA and earn money from youngsters or do you wanna build a high level FA and buy in players

Personally i feel like i messed up , should have went for FA not this balanced tactic im doing , buying in 15 year olds and uber training them seems more fun , and get like 100m per season from YC10 selling to the bank

ee Taavi
Yönetici
Kayıtlı2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
pt otario007 >> cumartesi mart 9 - 14:06

@koen

You are talking as if anyone has a choice. The only "choice" they have is which buildings lvls will you want. 5 and 3, 4 and 4, or 3 and 5.

The outcome is still the same, younger teams that used to have a big boost of income by selling their ST's are now stuck trying to find the money on their own. Maybe before to build Lvl 10 stadium, you needed a decent ST and you were mostly set. Now, you have to basically not invest in the squad for 5/6 seasons just to make the money, at the same time risk ending up in the second division and have all the work down the drain (and that is lvl 10 stadium, lvl 11 is even worse).

Do you really think it is viable for a team to not have the new buildings? Is that why the market is dead, and every big team is already so far ahead? Can you show me big teams that opted to not build them now as part of their strategy, to invest in the market?

Because a quick look at the teams in champions league shows us that the least developed teams in the quarter finals have already done 5 lvls (and are both upgrading), and 4 out of the 8 teams are building the next lvls to have 8 lvls done.

pt otario007
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2014-05-23
ee Taavi >> cumartesi mart 9 - 14:07, Düzenlendi cumartesi mart 9 - 14:09

You DO have a choice Go FA4 and leave YC10 , you will bring in tons of money because of low upkeep , and with the market prices being low you can just buy in players

Nobody is forced to build until broke

Nobody really knows what the best option is though

ee Taavi
Yönetici
Kayıtlı2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
eng Dragontao >> cumartesi mart 9 - 14:12, Düzenlendi cumartesi mart 9 - 14:13

I'm with Davo on this one.

The transfer market is the lifeblood for smaller clubs. In the past it is what has helped them build.

Most people will want decent level YA and FA eventually, that's the way it goes.

My interest in the game has waned significantly of late (a couple of other factors have also pushed me towards the exit).

I see no reason to continue paying for VIP, and I've been VIP3 since I started, there's no value to it. I couldn't care less about the hassle of managing an NT side and adding these same problems I have with a first team to a second team doesn't entice me to continue paying or playing. Add in the ME and boringly repetitive tactics that need to be employed and the death knell is tolling.

eng Dragontao
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
pt otario007 >> cumartesi mart 9 - 15:03

@Taavi

Of course you have a choice. I also have a choice to sell every player to the bank and make a team with only 35+ year old players... But, if you want to be competitive, you only really have one viable path. If you think players will opt for the strategy of leaving YC at lvl 10, why are the big teams (and therefore the more experienced managers) all upgrading?

pt otario007
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2014-05-23
nl Koen >> cumartesi mart 9 - 16:58

@Otario,

Of course you have that choice. Since stadium11 is the maximum for everybody, the income by buildings is the same for everyone who has it. No matter how long you play. The rest of the income is generated by playing the transfermarket. Depending how well a manager does that, is what gives the extra income. Of course younger teams have to get in that position first, which takes quite some time, but after that it's equal for everybody. 

The answer to your question why the big teams are upgrading, is because there is still a bit of room to do that. They won't be upgrading to both level6, because they simply cannot afford that. That is easily proven by simple arithmatic with stadiumincome and maintenancecost.

@Dragontao

"Most people will want decent level YA and FA, that's the way it goes." Spot on, I hope some people in this discussion will realize this pitfall. Of course, everybody is looking at what the best managers can get, and want that too. But feeling entitled is not what helps them in financing that. What this discussion is about, is that people who do not make enough on the transfermarket for their wishes, and to compete with the best, are blaming the system instead of realizing they have to make more money. The stadiums are maxed, the fixed income is therefore maxed. For everybody. Big teams do not have a secret tree to grow extra money. If you want the same buildings with the same expenses as the big teams, create the same income. And you will have it. Otherwise, I'm sorry to say, not. That's not the systems fault.

nl Koen
Çaylak
Kayıtlı2013-03-21
gr PMK >> cumartesi mart 9 - 17:12, Düzenlendi cumartesi mart 9 - 17:49

I upgrade YA just to help the NT team. Why pay all this money for maintenance when you can find everything on the TM at better prices. I am considering downgrading though and build FA6.

gr PMK
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-09-20
pt otario007 >> cumartesi mart 9 - 18:45

@Koen

You are just proving my point then. Someone said that teams now have the choice of either upgrading to max possible YA+FA or not upgrading one of them in favour of having money for the transfer market. My answer was that if everyone has that choice, and if they are valid choices, then why does every big team go for the same choice? Shoudlnt some go for the "have money for transfer market" strategy?

My point is that the option does not exist, since if you dont upgrade one you will be left behind. I am in no way advocating for younger teams to just be able to aford the biggest lvls.

All I am saying is that it is impossible for new teams to ever catch up, and there is only one viable strategy.

pt otario007
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2014-05-23
hr Kupus >> cumartesi mart 9 - 19:16

You are all discussion something we have yet to see the long term effects of. Indeed the transfer market has changed, prices has decreased. Players cost less to purchase. There are effects of this and not all are negative.

In fact, I believe the previous transfer market was a bit doped. The one we see now actually makes more sense. Most players are not that expensive and top players cost hefty money.

So, I dont think the transfer market is wrong. What you actually want to say is that we need loads of money to build and the transfer market is not providing that money anymore. Does not necessarily mean that the market is at fault though.

When it comes to the building strategy. I believe that most players still building a lot realized this and that it very much is a good strategy to wait with the Youth Center push until last as you can make good deals in the market.

hr Kupus
Yönetici
Kayıtlı2015-10-14
de Regnum Croatorum
nl Koen >> cumartesi mart 9 - 20:04

@Otario

Anyone who said that upgrading to max YA+FA is possible, is making an unsubstantiated claim as far as I am concerned. The money that has to be earned on the transfermarket in that case is in my opinion unachievable, and I challenge that person to present the calculations that prove it possible.

What I said, is that all the big teams are still building, because there is still room for it. What I mean by that, is that no concessions have to be made on the transfermarket at this point in order to do that. If I look at my own team, I am building to FA/YA at 4/4. In doing so, and with what I make on the transfermarket and pay for player salaries, I still have a decent transferbudget. For me, and I think for many of the big teams, that is when the choices have to be made. Building YA5 might still be possible, but FA5 is so expensive that it will take a substantial bite out of my transferbudget. At that point I expect to make a choice to either build it, and harm the transferbudget, or not to build. 

That is the point at which it is decisiontime for me. Everybody has such a decisiontime. Where it is exactly in terms of buildings, is different for everybody, depending on income and salaries. It's not that everybody can just build themselves into oblivion, and then blame the system. Some will be able to build more then others. The difference with the early days is that it is no longer the managers that have been playing the longest that will achieve the most, but the best ones.

And therefore I completely disagree with you: There are choices to be made for everybody, because everybody at some point reaches the moment that expenses threaten to exceed income. New teams WILL catch up, (provided they are good managers of course), because it's not the headstart that counts, but how you balance income with growing expenses. Ignoring your own financial position, and just building everything the best teams build regardless whether you can pay for it or not, is not a viable strategy. It is in a buildinggame, but nowadays you have to make solid decisions based on several parameters instead of just building. Just copying the big teams and expecting to be able to do the same disregaring everything else, isn't going to cut it. 

nl Koen
Çaylak
Kayıtlı2013-03-21
eng Dragontao >> cumartesi mart 9 - 20:43

I previously advocated for the game and believed it was possible for new managers, with patience, to catch up.Criticising those who said it wasn't

A small team could sell a supertalent to help fund development.

Most small team's even with level 10 youth centres, cannot get anything near the previous value of those players when the market is full of what would once have been the average supertalent.

1000 credit players are next to worthless. 2000 credit players (as discussed previously, here or elsewhere), are not the answer anymore as their value has plummeted (and with it more of the value of VIP). Especially when you consider the 100 million needed to create them.

Even with decent facilities I am struggling to fund stadium upgrade to 11 and remain competitive.

It was partly down to my own chosen path at the time and the fact I didn't want to be buying and selling players to fund development. It's a football manager game, not player trading.

There was also a lot of luck. Those lucky enough to pull a mega supertalent and sell them for many hundreds of millions were given an immediate advantage.

I may have made mistakes in strategy, including choosing to wait on building TA and FA, in favour of saving for the stadium upgrade, but that would possibly have left me even further behind and my YC pulls would have been utterly worthless as a way of trying to fund the stadium upgrade anyway. Caught between the devil and deep blue sea.

The chances of catching up or competing, especially consistently, have been made much more dificult than they ever were, if not non-existent.

Very few managers will last on the game long enough to catch up, even fewer than before.

I'm extremely close to quitting. Ironically my team is having one of its best seasons in the top flight, but I don't actually care anymore.

eng Dragontao
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
lv Ar4ers >> cumartesi mart 9 - 21:14

Maybe I will quit too, especialy if team goes down to 5th league

lv Ar4ers
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2014-12-30
lv Rīgas Dinamo
pt Sir Alex >> cumartesi mart 9 - 22:00, Düzenlendi cumartesi mart 9 - 22:40

Few teams will be able to develop the academies to levels higher than 3 and sustain them in the long term.

But the question of the market problem, temporary or not?

I believe it is not temporary and will worsen without some more meaningful measures, such as channeling part of the value gained in transfers to new acquisitions, as i have already suggested, or others.
Easy one: Stop the bank activity and let´s allow bot teams to buy our players. They will be much better to new users and they will start with much better teams... and now go back, set a rule who force us to spend part of this value to get new players and not to maintenance or buildings.
With this we can fix several issues.

I for example want to upgrade the academies up to level 5, at least, and i will not have funds for many acquisitions, in the very long future, if i will have any funds for that again.

We have some options to take, we can´t have everything, this is my option but i just will be able to make my team with my own kids, for sure with a lot of holes, and i will not will have enought players to my team and to sell also, to get enought funds to mantain this levels and buy another players.

I have now only 7 reserves and next season probably none. I never had a squad so short in my history.

So, the life is not perfect, RS don´t will be perfect also.

But do not expect the future to bring some great revolution that reverses everything, this will not happen, there have been and certainly there will be some adjustments but nothing that completely reverses the path traced.

Wait for news as more levels of edifices and things like that, that's the way.

pt Sir Alex
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-05-04