Forum: İngilizce rss-feed

Burası İngilizce diline açık genel tartışma forumudur.Bu foruma mesaj atarken bu dili kullanmalısınız.Başka dilde atılan mesajlarınız uyarı yapılmaksızın silinebilir.Bu forum farklı konu ve sorunlar için altbölümler içerir.Oyunla ilgili hataları ve diğer mesajlarınızı atmadan önce hangi bölüme ait oldukları ile ilgili bilgi edinin.

İngilizce >> Futbol Dünyası

World Cup qualifiers (54)

eng James >> Çarşamba kasım 20 - 06:54
Hahaha Ronaldo 4-2 Ibrahimovic :)
eng James
Çaylak
Kayıtlı2013-03-17
fr Tompot >> Çarşamba kasım 20 - 09:58
@ EroSt : first of all, please do not confond the French NT and the France as a nation and population...."I'm losing more and more respect for you", this is a bit over done...
Second, like Torres said, 2mn before this offside goal, the referee refused a goal to Benzema for an offside which was not...so one all.
Third, you can't blame a stricker scoring on an offside, and even less a whole country....it is not his fault if the referee accepted this goal. You can blame the referee but France has nothing to do with that. Offside goals happen every week end in all championships...

As a french, I finally could watch a great game from our national team. They really played great offensive football. That was a very long time I did not see such a great game from them.

OTherwise, Portugal, and CR7, made a strong impression yesterday.
fr Tompot
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-03-14
hr EroSt >> Çarşamba kasım 20 - 11:27, Düzenlendi Çarşamba kasım 20 - 11:29
@Torres: who are you to tell me to shut the * up? First get some manners and than talk to me, like a person, not like brat.

@Tompot: sorry for my mistake. I meant France NT, not France as a country and their citizens and I didn't mean to insult you. Also, I was watching France - Ukraine combine with Croatia - Island and because I'm Croat, obviousley I watched more of our game. I didn't see that mistake 2 minutes before the goal, so I maybe act too rashly. I don't say that they weren't better team yesterday, but refrees help them (maybe by accident, maybe on purpose, will never know, we can just speculate because of Platini) but in the near past we all witnessed huge mistakes that were in favor of France NT, so you can't say "one all" if you understand me :), maybe in this game it is, but if we see larger picture it's not "one all". :)
hr EroSt
Çaylak
Kayıtlı2013-02-07
fr Tompot >> Çarşamba kasım 20 - 12:02
@EroSt : agree with you that the France-EIRE of 2009 was a real trauma....even for the French fans. Most of all when you see what they did and how this team humiliated itself in South Africa.

To be honnest, I do not think that the FIFA or UEFA give some instructions to the referees in favor of the French NT, but maybe when you are a referee, it might to be more difficult to refuse a goal to France than to Ukrain for exemple, most of all when the game is played in France, due to the "global pressure"...But not sure of that neither.
fr Tompot
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-03-14
hu MacikaG >> perşembe kasım 21 - 22:36
Congratulations to all NTs who won the final battle for ticket for the WC Brazil.
hu MacikaG
Yönetici
Kayıtlı2013-02-11
hu ⚽Ferencváros✵✵✵
pt Sir Alex >> cumartesi kasım 23 - 15:50
a special message to sweden>

https://www.facebook.com/rockingsocceremportugues
Hat Trik
pt Sir Alex
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-05-04
pt Tobias >> cumartesi kasım 23 - 16:41
Very Nice!!! :D
pt Tobias
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-10-29
no Eaglewing >> cumartesi kasım 23 - 18:56
http://ultra-zone.net/2014-FIFA-World-Cup-Group-Stage-Draws

I found this draw simulator, and it comes up with some interesting groups. I just got Uruguay, Mexico, France and the Netherlands in the same one. :P
no Eaglewing
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-07-08