Forum: İngilizce rss-feed

Burası İngilizce diline açık genel tartışma forumudur.Bu foruma mesaj atarken bu dili kullanmalısınız.Başka dilde atılan mesajlarınız uyarı yapılmaksızın silinebilir.Bu forum farklı konu ve sorunlar için altbölümler içerir.Oyunla ilgili hataları ve diğer mesajlarınızı atmadan önce hangi bölüme ait oldukları ile ilgili bilgi edinin.

İngilizce >> Öneriler

The economy needs a boost. (92)

ee Taavi >> cumartesi mart 9 - 22:56

@Dragontao Everyone at some point struggled to build the stadium , i had to sell all of my players and not be competitive for 10 seasons

ee Taavi
Yönetici
Kayıtlı2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
au davo >> pazar mart 10 - 07:18

It would be so much easier, not that all of the big clubs have spent their excess cash, to reduce to cost of the upgrades to the YA and FA, and to lower the maintenance but make a rule that YA+FA cannot be greater than 8.

I never sold a ST and I have enough money available to update my FA, and maybe even my YA once that is complete, so progress in the game is not dependent on that. But I thought that we were trying to make it easier for newer managers to catch up. Snagging a YC10 ST with a 7+ talent and a bunch of rich managers fighting for him would certainly help that. 

au davo
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-08-27
au davo >> pazar mart 10 - 07:22

@Taavi, you couldn’t do that now though because nobody is buying players other than youths and 30+ 

au davo
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-08-27
ee Taavi >> pazar mart 10 - 07:30, Düzenlendi pazar mart 10 - 07:36

This would all be fixed if vincent now divided all player market values by 5 :D

Just accept player prices are normalizing and dropping down , people should stop stocking up on players to make a profit , opens up the market to weaker teams too , how do you think old system was for small managers? trying to buy a player for 100m with 4 big clubs bidding on him aswell just to sell him for 150m next season

We need to find a middle ground between trade manager and building manager

And if good players are gonna cost 100m instead of the old 1.5 billion , that seems like an improvement not a downgrade , but for that player values, selling to the bank etc will have to be looked at

ee Taavi
Yönetici
Kayıtlı2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
au davo >> pazar mart 10 - 07:42

I totally agree that player values should be reduced, and their wages and their healing costs. When Dainix decided to buy his way to the Chapions League victory he was paying $90m to heal his best striker - that is just crazy - and that is what we are all going to be facing in a few seasons.

au davo
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-08-27
eng Dragontao >> pazar mart 10 - 11:10

Reducing player values also needs a reduction in building costs or new mangers can forget about a level 11 stadium.

eng Dragontao
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
in Keju >> pazar mart 10 - 12:00

Reduction in market values will not negatively impact the chance you have of getting a stad 11 this will mean the market will become active again. And good players will go for theyr actual value or maybe much more because a lot of people will try to buy on market

in Keju
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2014-01-24
in Bengaluru FC
lv Ar4ers >> pazar mart 10 - 12:01

Reducing building costs wouldnt be fair against those who already builded or started to build

lv Ar4ers
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2014-12-30
lv Rīgas Dinamo
eng Stephen >> pazar mart 10 - 13:17

I have a lot of sympathy with the views put forward by Koen and Taavi in this thread. 

I still have a transfer budget. FA4 completes in a few days and I have the money waiting to start YA3. In the last 'summer' window, I bought someone else's 16 yo supertalent for around 200m RSD. I could do the same in the next summer window and I probably will if I see a player that interests me.

After that, I need to have a think about the choices I want to make. More YA levels, a punt at FA5 or having a huge transfer budget rather than a smaller one.

As for teams catching up, I think this depends on what people mean. If they mean can teams in popular leagues start winning the league title in a few seasons or competing successfully in continental competition, then I agree it is not possible to catch up. However, it is easy enough to become competitive with other newer clubs quite quickly.

Vincent himself has previously said that this is a 'slow' game, so I doubt his intention is that people can create an account and achieve immediate success. Everyone knows what the playing field looks like and it is up to each and every manager to make the best of that.

eng Stephen
Baş yönetici
Kayıtlı2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
lv Gipsons >> pazar mart 10 - 16:50, Düzenlendi pazar mart 10 - 16:51

With my second team, than I don't see any problem to save enough money to build lvl 11 stadium, especially when having VIP 3. In 3 seasons I have saved most of the money to build 200k stadium. It's about the sacrifices that You are ready to take to save enough money. And I haven't sold any ST to save that money. And I still have full squad of players that will generate me some income.

As with my first team than I am no where close to build 200k stadium. Than I would have to sell out most of my squad to be able to build that stadium. I am not just ready to take this sacrifice at this moment. I have good enough squad to get in Latvian 1st league and compete there for continental spot. 

lv Gipsons
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2015-01-19
lv FC Jaunmārupes Lauvas
eng Dragontao >> pazar mart 10 - 21:37, Düzenlendi pazar mart 10 - 21:38

@keju. Values have reduced, significantly, but still the market is not active. I would need to sell something like 43 players at the max the bank will pay to raise the rest of the money for level 11 stadium.

That's a lot of players.

If the values reduce, then so will what the bank pays based upong their value, and the number needing to be sold will go up as well. Or I'd need to develop them longer to raise them to the value at which bank would  pay maximum, which has its own problems.

I could of course sell my whole squad, get relegated a couple of times, blow the effort I have put in so far out of the water, hope that I could bounce back in a few seasons, by which time it will be more difficult with homogenisation of the lower leagues and it would be even harder.

Whereas previously I was invested in this game, I no longer am (and thst includes any future financial input once my VIP expires this time).

eng Dragontao
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
ee onuelver >> pazar mart 10 - 22:18

I don't dream about stadium 11. Maybe i build FA2 and that's probably all. Hopefully my YA2 boys will keep my team level when some needed stronger player i buy in. With second team i need luck with fixtures to get stadium 10 one day as half of teams are bots.

ee onuelver
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
ee Taavi >> pazar mart 10 - 23:50, Düzenlendi pazar mart 10 - 23:54

I dont like the bank , if i wanted to succeed atm i would get vip3 , buy 10 guys with ~15m value ,ill get it to 23 with HALF a season , then ill sell them for 21m and buy in 10 more , thats farming 120m a season

Pretty much like i did with this guy : https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-1767123/employment

12 games and 5m€

and the players i develop in my own squad i would loan out

But i do like how the big "traders" are still buying players to train and make a profit :D Its like buying a new car hoping to sell it for more later

ee Taavi
Yönetici
Kayıtlı2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
au davo >> pazartesi mart 11 - 07:08

@onuelver. IMO it is a mistake not to upgrade to a Stadium 11. You are reducing your potential income by $RSD250m per season. You will get to a point where you will really struggle to ever save up the money for a Stadium 11 because your maintenance/wages are too high meaning that you will never be able to compete with those who take a bit more time and upgrade the levels based on longterm gain.

au davo
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-08-27
ee Taavi >> pazartesi mart 11 - 07:34

I agree with davo , even i built it abit late because i had a chance at competeing for CL , but it really hurt my team alot and will be a long rebuild

ee Taavi
Yönetici
Kayıtlı2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa