Forum: İngilizce rss-feed

Burası İngilizce diline açık genel tartışma forumudur.Bu foruma mesaj atarken bu dili kullanmalısınız.Başka dilde atılan mesajlarınız uyarı yapılmaksızın silinebilir.Bu forum farklı konu ve sorunlar için altbölümler içerir.Oyunla ilgili hataları ve diğer mesajlarınızı atmadan önce hangi bölüme ait oldukları ile ilgili bilgi edinin.

İngilizce >> Öneriler

The economy needs a boost. (92)

pt otario007 >> pazartesi mart 11 - 21:24

@Alex Seymor

How did you get to 8m popularity?

My results were:

6m without any staff/no watching live

5.2m without watching live and having staff

4.3m by watching live and having staff

In any case the increased costs are just 28m per season, it is more than worth it to have it now and not postpone it. Ive completed lvl 10 stadium last season and Im already saving for the next one with ~350m already in the bank.

Note that all this results were with clubs 40-115% pop.

pt otario007
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2014-05-23
pt Sir Alex >> pazartesi mart 11 - 21:40

This is the way 007.

We already have 5 stadiums 11 and another one under construction. We need to duplicate them (or better) soon.

pt Sir Alex
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-05-04
ee Taavi >> salı mart 12 - 04:34

I have 7.2m and cant fill it when watching live =D

ee Taavi
Yönetici
Kayıtlı2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
au davo >> salı mart 12 - 06:52

It all depends on the popularity of the other team. With a similar popularity to Taav, if I attend my game, I can fill or get pretty close to filling my stadium when playing a team that has 40% or more of my popularity - which is most games.

au davo
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-08-27
rs John James Giba >> salı mart 12 - 08:30

Anyway today Rayo wins the Champions League with stadium 10 and a really low popularity  (he has fanshop 7). 

rs John James Giba
Çaylak
Kayıtlı2015-03-30
ee Taavi >> salı mart 12 - 09:11, Düzenlendi salı mart 12 - 09:11

He is taking advantage of people inbetween generations

@davo seems kinda unfair that smaller clubs fill their stadium easier then me tbh

ee Taavi
Yönetici
Kayıtlı2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
au davo >> salı mart 12 - 11:05, Düzenlendi salı mart 12 - 11:07

It is unfair, but unfortunately that is the way of the world. Some people put in their time and money, work hard and accumulate possessions. Then the next generation comes in and complains that life is so hard for them and they have no chance of realising the level of their predecessors. They get loads of advantages over the previous generation but still they complain. Eventually they reach the level of their predecessors and the new generation comes in and starts complaining that the previous one have everything and they have nothing. 

Now *that* is the circle of life.

au davo
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-08-27
hr Kupus >> salı mart 12 - 11:43

@davo

It is called millennials or the snowflake generation.

hr Kupus
Yönetici
Kayıtlı2015-10-14
de Regnum Croatorum
ee Taavi >> salı mart 12 - 12:04

Back in my day you only needed 1 superstar player to win champions leagues

ee Taavi
Yönetici
Kayıtlı2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
hr Kupus >> salı mart 12 - 14:01

@Taavi

You must be really old

hr Kupus
Yönetici
Kayıtlı2015-10-14
de Regnum Croatorum
lv Ar4ers >> salı mart 12 - 14:07

Since Vincent dont reply and comment this topic, it is clear that he dont care

lv Ar4ers
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2014-12-30
lv Rīgas Dinamo
hr Kupus >> salı mart 12 - 14:30

@Ar4ers

Actually, I was involved in a conversation with Vincent just yesterday and I can confirm that he absolutely cares but he is very busy at the moment which limits the time he can spend on these kinds of topics.

hr Kupus
Yönetici
Kayıtlı2015-10-14
de Regnum Croatorum
pt Sir Alex >> salı mart 12 - 20:57, Düzenlendi salı mart 12 - 20:58

Vincent usually talks in the right time when he need to do this. Of course he care about this but maybe he has nothing to say about or this is not the right moment to say something.

So, we just need to follow up and dealing with the less good things...

pt Sir Alex
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-05-04
lv Jeikop >> cumartesi mart 16 - 10:46

Hi everyone! 

I want speak little about me in RS. If someone want see i changed my second club for club where league have big popularity managers. Reasons why. I understand that if you whanna build for example stadion lvl 11 or get more money you need concurrents. Now my first team is in Bosnia, i chose this team many years ago because i wanted get faster good team. In Bosnia league have only 4-5 usually active +/- managers. And noone don't build lvl 11 stadiom because they will lose  money. I have very good team in perspetive, but it all looks like finish. In my opinion like a in real world managers must have chance to change clubs be between themselves. It give RS managers growth or new challenges and all process restarts. BUT of course if change between clubs happen clubs cann't lose popularty or facility lvl. I see it as follows, managers in profil can mark that he wants change club or not, like a players for transfer. If he wants than other manager can send offer for exchange. Popularity between clubs must be smaller then 1M. And maybe managers can take 2 or 3 players with him. After that many players in new club start active work in transfers, and i think game gets restarts. What do you think about this?

lv Jeikop
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2014-08-29
nl ⭐ PSV Eindhoven ⭐
vincent was boldly saying.
The problem is teams has too much money and has nothing to spend it on.
So these buildings was introduced and are very costly,
Like *koen* said he still have enough money, might mean those rich teams still has so much money despite building this luxury. who knows when wage and maintenance cost will finally hit them, as planned.
As I see never. As there is a downgrade button (remove this pls! lol) which can balance their equation, by the time we might have finished struggling with our laptops trying to play mission impossible part 6.. They will be the last man standing

Thanks Anyway who can ever thought I could save up for stadium lvl 10, but these new facilities played a big role..

@sir alex
like me I fast forwarded my ya building as quickly as I can. because I know there's no shorter way to get money for the stadium lvl 11,
Now the market have slowed down and will soon be stagnant, only traders market will continue moving. Soon bank will increase to 50m. I trust you, u mean your words.

I already made mistake as I plan never to build FA, until demands for YA4 players will reduce, or till I build lvl 11 stadium. But there's need to build this things before your rivals over power you..
I can't wait one more season to max my stadium upgrade I've got a bullion plus, oh billion. Thanks to upgrading my YA quickly.

Thanks guys for your intelligent inputs everywhere in the forum
so base on my popularity and my league. I won't be losing with stadium 11?.