Forum: İngilizce rss-feed

Burası İngilizce diline açık genel tartışma forumudur.Bu foruma mesaj atarken bu dili kullanmalısınız.Başka dilde atılan mesajlarınız uyarı yapılmaksızın silinebilir.Bu forum farklı konu ve sorunlar için altbölümler içerir.Oyunla ilgili hataları ve diğer mesajlarınızı atmadan önce hangi bölüme ait oldukları ile ilgili bilgi edinin.

İngilizce >> Genel tartışma

Away Games Disadvantage (24)

au Mr Legs >> Çarşamba mart 6 - 07:01
My team really struggles on the road, even when my team has 3 times the salary of the opposition. The analysis tools says I should win about 3-0 to 5-0, but the end result is usually a draw or even a loss.

There seems to be a big disadvantage for playing Away matches - is this the case or am I just unlucky?

I've scoured the help & there doesn't seem to be anything describing an away disadvantage or conversely a home advantage.
au Mr Legs
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-02-08
nl Vincent de Boer >> Çarşamba mart 6 - 07:49
There is a home advantage, but it's taken into account in the analysis tool as well. If you win there but lose or draw in the real game you are simply unlucky.

It is much harder to win away matches than home matches though, right now there are no big differences between the teams so every team will probably be able to get a good result against any other team when playing at home. That being said, it's still possible to beat a stronger team when playing away or lose to a weaker team at home (I've done both this week). It's something to consider but not decisive.
nl Vincent de Boer
Baş geliştirici
Kayıtlı2012-10-15
eng pepsy11 >> Çarşamba mart 6 - 12:02
Okay.. It really seems that the analysis tool is not considering home/away (dis)advantage.. Just as Mr Legs, i have lost "too many" games when playing away, even tough i won in 7-8 simulated matches. Too many means that simply statistics would imply that it is not unlucky, but the way the game is written at the moment..
On the other hand, i played home against a team and all 8 simulation suggested at least a 2 goal loss, but i ended up draw the game 1-1..
eng pepsy11
Çaylak
Kayıtlı2013-01-16
nl Vincent de Boer >> Çarşamba mart 6 - 12:09
This won't be because of home advantage.

It could be that he used a different formation, different players, injuries cards etc.

The analysis tool does not take fatigue into account and no injuries happen, so this could cause a difference.
nl Vincent de Boer
Baş geliştirici
Kayıtlı2012-10-15
nl Corniel >> Çarşamba mart 6 - 12:34
When I use the analysis tool, I see difference between home and away matches. Just as in the actual matches.
nl Corniel
Çaylak
Kayıtlı2012-12-18
hu MacikaG >> Çarşamba mart 6 - 13:39
The analyze tools said my team will be lost by 2-3 goals, but I won by 2 goals. :-) So, this tool is not so useful...
Other story: I had better player every place then the enemy , but I lost! :-(
hu MacikaG
Yönetici
Kayıtlı2013-02-11
hu ⚽Ferencváros✵✵✵
pl Ace >> Çarşamba mart 6 - 19:36
All the games are based on the probabilities and luck. Whether a dice roll or a random numbers generator, it's still about luck and probabiltiy. There is milion different scenerions for a game to play out and you only see 5 of them during the analysis, so do not be surprised that the results there are totally different to the actual game result. Still, analysis should show which result is more probably, yet it is not decisive.
pl Ace
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-02-09
au Mr Legs >> perşembe mart 7 - 07:02
I think the other thing to take into consideration, is that the analysis tool uses the formation & players from the other teams last match. So if the other teams last match was a friendly, then there is a good chance you are analysing a weakened opposition.

However, with bot teams, I would expect the lineup that you analyse against to be pretty close to what they will use in the next match.

The match I last checked out was against a bot team, so expected it to be representative of their team. The analysis had me winning 4 of the 5 comfortably, with the last one being a 1-1 draw. But watching the replay of the match, my guys just played terrible. My gun midfielders turned over almost every pass & they had control of the ball almost 60% of the time. A bit unexpected, considering my total wage is over 1.5million & theirs was under 0.5million.

I can see that it could be luck of the draw, but my guys are close to invincible at home (no losses & 1 draw) - but struggle to win on the road, even against the cellar dwellers in the comp.
au Mr Legs
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-02-08
nl Vincent de Boer >> perşembe mart 7 - 08:02
There isn't much difference in the teams yet since we all just started. You may have one or two better players, but that will rarely guarantee a victory.

There may also be teams you just play badly against, if you have a lot of tactics, you may do bad against a team with extremely little tactics but much more other skills. You'll always go first but you'll usually fail. On the other hand, if all skills are more or less equal, a little extra tactics may make huge differences.

Another thing to consider is that many teams still use several young players in their main squad. Those players can be very good, but they aren't always. Using young players greatly increases the randomness of the outcomes of your team. Right now the old players just aren't very good, so using young ones is often the better choice but you can't win all your matches with them.

Lastly, total wage isn't a very good indication, older players get more wage, so if you have a higher wage it might as well mean your team is older. Later on in the game, players who stay in your club longer can also have a lower wage (because of the maximum yearly raise) than similar players who have just been transfered.
nl Vincent de Boer
Baş geliştirici
Kayıtlı2012-10-15
at StormZ >> cuma mart 8 - 14:02
hi,one question? where i can access that analysis tool?
at StormZ
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-03-07
sco Arno Wiersma >> cuma mart 8 - 14:29, Düzenlendi cuma mart 8 - 14:37
The analysis tool becomes available after you build a scout's office.
sco Arno Wiersma
Çaylak
Kayıtlı2013-02-08
at StormZ >> cuma mart 8 - 15:53
ty very much :D
at StormZ
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-03-07
nl Anders_D >> Çarşamba mart 13 - 20:44
I have had a few games, where I had a very big chance to win (last one tonight 2.4/0.2) vs the home team. Yet I still didn't win. I don't know how I can help my team in these matches. My line-up was the best I could come up with, my team's got more talent and all. The win chances seemed very good, but still no victory.

Any tips for my away games?
nl Anders_D
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2012-12-18
nl FC Beawulf
nz Tiety Kooistra >> perşembe mart 14 - 08:13
Next to the win loss points, it is also important to look into the amount of goals scored by the home team and the away team. If this is low, the random factor is very high. If you score 1 goal average in a game against 0.6 for example, the eventual outcome in points can change dramatically, depending upon if you score or not in the actual match.
nz Tiety Kooistra
Çaylak
Kayıtlı2012-10-15
nl Anders_D >> perşembe mart 14 - 09:23
ok thanks, today I had another draw (against you ;) ) with an analysis of of 2.2/0.4. Next time I'll check the amount of goals as well, my position in the ranking is at stake with a lot of difficult away matches at the moment :)
nl Anders_D
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2012-12-18
nl FC Beawulf