Forum: İngilizce rss-feed

Burası İngilizce diline açık genel tartışma forumudur.Bu foruma mesaj atarken bu dili kullanmalısınız.Başka dilde atılan mesajlarınız uyarı yapılmaksızın silinebilir.Bu forum farklı konu ve sorunlar için altbölümler içerir.Oyunla ilgili hataları ve diğer mesajlarınızı atmadan önce hangi bölüme ait oldukları ile ilgili bilgi edinin.

İngilizce >> Öneriler

Suggestion: Close the Suggestions Forum (7)

nl Counter_Culture >> pazar aralık 8 - 20:37

My suggestion is that the Suggestions Forum be closed - at least temporarily - until something is actually done with the suggestions given.

I see many suggestions being added each month, while no suggestions (or any changes) have been implemented for about a year and a half. The existence of a suggestions forum suggests that the suggestions are actually considered by the developers, but this has not been the case for a long time. I think this is not fair, especially to new users who may assume that the game is still being developed.

nl Counter_Culture
Çaylak
Kayıtlı2013-05-30
il Numpty >> pazar aralık 8 - 23:14

It is of course rather ironic that the forum won't be closed unless the suggestion is implemented. :) 

il Numpty
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
nl Counter_Culture >> pazartesi aralık 9 - 08:05

I know... It's like an unsolvable riddle :-D

nl Counter_Culture
Çaylak
Kayıtlı2013-05-30
il Numpty >> pazartesi aralık 9 - 10:38, Düzenlendi pazartesi aralık 9 - 10:40

Aye. To quote Winston Churchill:

"It is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma" 

Perhaps we'll ask Schrodinger's cat ... although no-one knows if he's still alive. 

il Numpty
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
nl Koen >> pazartesi aralık 9 - 17:35

Indeed. Maybe we should check? :)

nl Koen
Çaylak
Kayıtlı2013-03-21
il Numpty >> pazartesi aralık 9 - 21:38, Düzenlendi pazartesi aralık 9 - 21:48

:D @Koen

You go ahead and check. Be careful I hear there was cyanide in the box. 

Apologies to @CC. We appear to be going down a rabbit hole. 

il Numpty
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ua Garfman >> salı aralık 10 - 09:37

Well.....if you wait long enough, I doubt you actually need to open the box.....I think the smell might answer the question (unless the box is airtight, of course :-P).

On topic: I think the suggestion of CC has some merit, as there is no reason to believe that there are going to be any suggestions implemented in the short term, so perhaps until something significantly changes, it could be closed for now.

ua Garfman
Baş Yönetici
Kayıtlı2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC