İngiltere ligi sezon 53 [2]

Forum: Ligler rss-feed

Takımların son durumları ve ligler hakkında konuşabileceğiniz forum.

Geri git

Round 35 (5)

eng Cloughie >> pazartesi ekim 13 - 11:33
Only a few games left... Cherry Coke's 1-0 win over Kurdistan makes it hard for the rest of us battling it out for the final playoff place.

Robbin Hoodies will face Natsumi's Army, (Fans are looking forward to seeing the self proclaimed pop princess in person) With Cloughie quoted as saying I'll definitely asking her back to the players lounge for a drink!

Only 7 points divide the two sides however only the Hoodies still have something to play for besides pride.
eng Cloughie
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
za Mister Buckley >> pazartesi ekim 13 - 13:05
A draw against the villains made it hard for watford to push for 3rd place in their debut season.... 3 games left is a upset on the cards for the hornets or is this the start of the elusive dream... Either way it has been a magical season for the boys at the vicarage road stadium
za Mister Buckley
Çaylak
Kayıtlı2013-06-11
eng Cloughie >> pazartesi ekim 13 - 13:49
Cloughie was fuming at being sent to the stands, having a poor view (server problems would not let me watch the game!), his encouragement was missed when his team went behind to Natsumi's Army.
eng Cloughie
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
jp Natsumi >> pazartesi ekim 13 - 15:03, Düzenlendi pazartesi ekim 13 - 15:08
Natsumi's Army won 2-1 against Robbing Hoodies in a match that saw red cards on and off the field, the two managers were caught talking in the away dugout, match officials mistook this friendly talk for a fight and sent both manageress to the stands. The match itself was a action packed affair, the away side taking the lead in the 8th minute threw Shearer before a brace from Undrea saw the London side take home the points. Cloughie and Natsumi were both angry at the match officials bizarre decision to side line the two, and that anger pilled into a otherwise excellent football match when Khomeini was sent off for a second bookable offence on the 67th minute and almost got sent of on the 70th minute. Down to ten men the home side defended rigorously and held onto there one goal lead, Dtangpaibool won man of the match again, the play maker controlled the midfield and provided pin point accurate crosses for both Undrea's goals.

After the match we spoke to The Pop Princess Natsumi

Interviewer : What happened before the match you were both sent to the stands, it did not look particular hostile from what we could see.

'Well Jim, I heard he was a fan so I approach him his a young manager like me so was going to shake his hand wish him luck, and maybe even give him a autograph, it was perfectly innocent then the officials came and sent us both to stands trying to make a mountain out of a molt hill, as for the touch line ban I have no doubts both myself and the club, will be appealing against it, the match had not started yet, where I stand who I'm talking to is not really against any rules, your allowed to shake your opponents hand after the match concludes so why not prior to it starting.'

Interviewer : It's a win for you that's three in the last five you went for a 4 5 1 formation, at home and it paid of for you, the team is looking more confident with the season drawing to a close do you now know what is needed for next season, and is your place at the club safe?

'Despite what some newspapers might think my position at this club has always been safe, there a strong side and Cloughie is quite the tactician we went 4 5 1 out of respect for our opponents today. there a passionate side and it showed in the performance the extra man in midfield was needed to break up there play, its ugly and its not our preferred method some teams know how to foul and dispute teams better, Khomeini's sending off shows that's not something we've practiced doing. I said it during the defeat last week, what we need in more strength in depth when our full starting 11 are on song we win matches, but when we have a unfit player or a injury we look quite vulnerable, we have a strong youth center that makes future stars, and our training complex is top of the range, but we lack the experience in our reserves squad, and this is my partly my own fault, I've sold players who i feel have past there prime or no longer fit into our plans, and perhaps we'd of been better served to keep some of those players. The likes of Bekker, Hungate, Foreman, dai, dun and ballan these players, there quality players who are a bit to old to fit into our future, but at times we missed them, players who could after a injury or when someone is unfit move into there position replace them and do the job at a level close to our starting 11s level.. and that's been our problem the gap between starting players and reserves here is massive.'
jp Natsumi
Çaylak
Kayıtlı2013-08-08
eng Dragontao >> pazartesi ekim 13 - 19:07
Tranby's defeat at home to Harlow saw Bolt On Wonderbra's move seven points clear at the top following a hard fought victory over Newcastle United, while Harlow leapfrogged Tranby into second place on goal difference.

The victory guarantees Wonderbras a top 3 finish and leaves them needed just one win from their final three games to claim the title.

After falling behind to a first minute goal from Courthope, Wonderbras struggled to get back in the game, but found an equaliser through Behnassi just before the half hour. Behnassi added his second, and what proved to be the winner in the 62nd minute, but it took a man of the match performance from goalkeeper Carvat to claim the three points and breathing space at the top.

Newcastle's young team fought hard and will no doubt be a force in future seasons, but the experience of Wonderbra's old hands just proved too much on the day.

Harlow with their final three matches against teams in the bottom five will still cling to hope of a Wonderbras slip up, while Tranby's fixtures may see today's defeat end their automatic promotion hopes.

Wonderbras face a tough away trip to Winchester early on Tuesday morning, which may require the drafting in of some reserves due to fatigue. Harlow have a home fixture against relegation threatened Ferndown, who are sure to battle hard but may find it difficult against the division's most prolific scorers. Tranby face a tough trip to Newcastle with the young Utd team capable of beating anyone on their day. Anything but a win for Tranby could see them out of the title race, with three tough fixtures to finish their season.

Watford and Winchester will have a massive say in the title outcome and Harlow will be hoping for big performances from those two against their rivals.

To play:
Bolt On Wonderbras
Winchester (A)
Watford (H)
Cambridge Camembert (A)

Harlow United
Ferndown Utd (H)
Bradford (A)
Blackpool Utd (A)

Tranby Park
Newcastle Utd (A)
Winchester (H)