İngiltere ligi sezon 55

Forum: Ligler rss-feed

Takımların son durumları ve ligler hakkında konuşabileceğiniz forum.

Geri git

Season 50 (24)

eng Stephen >> pazartesi mart 9 - 22:34

A big, big win today for Seaburn Beach. It’d be a disaster to fail to win the league from here now, especially with that goal difference.

eng Stephen
Baş yönetici
Kayıtlı2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Monk >> salı mart 10 - 10:05

At the risk of being premature, congratulations again Stephen. Clearly the team to beat and a benchmark for us all. Hopefully a few more of us can get closer in the coming seasons.

eng Monk
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
eng Cloughie >> perşembe mart 12 - 16:11

Robbing Hoodies will be joining the big boys again next season (I'd swap it for us to be promoted in real life)

eng Cloughie
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
eng Dragontao >> perşembe mart 12 - 21:19

Congrats Stephen.

Welcome back Cloughie.

eng Dragontao
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
eng Stephen >> perşembe mart 12 - 21:52

Thanks mate. The league and cup double in the bag again. With the Super Cup won, there’s the U21 Youth Cup final in the wee hours to complete the set of domestic honours. (I won’t be getting up for it!) I fully expect to lose that match as my youth side is massively unbalanced - great going forward; utterly pants at the back.

Welcome back Cloughie. I hope it’s a permanent stay for you in League One this time.

eng Stephen
Baş yönetici
Kayıtlı2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Stephen >> cuma mart 13 - 08:31

Surprisingly comfortable win in the Youth Cup. My GK who was clearly the weakest link in my team obviously heard my pre-match comments and was spurred into a surprisingly good performance. I’m a bit worried that he’ll have taken things further and put Coronavirus on my favourite mug...

eng Stephen
Baş yönetici
Kayıtlı2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Monk >> cumartesi mart 14 - 06:29

Congratulations Stephen on a fabulous clean sweep.
Welcome back Cloughie. I hope you have a good season, young man.

Delighted to have broken into the top 8. I'm the only one there that doesn't have a 200,000 stadium, although to be fair to Yid and Dragontao, they've only just built theirs. I can't compete further without one so it's a mini sell-off and rebuild in the window to be able to finance the 200k stadium and then the eternal wait for the thing to be built!

Good luck in the window all and see you next season!
Monk

eng Monk
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
eng Stephen >> cumartesi mart 14 - 10:36

The 200k seat stadium is always a huge milestone, Monk. If you’re nearly at the clicking ‘upgrade’ point then very well done. That’s some swift work!

Over at the Beach, a new club record of 105 points has been set, scoring 129 goals into the bargain. According to the Hall of Fame records, this is the joint eighth highest and the highest by some margin in the modern era (since the ME was altered back in the early days of the game).

Delighted with this season’s efforts. Just need Kezza to find a spare hour or two and update the Hall of Fame so this can all be made official!

eng Stephen
Baş yönetici
Kayıtlı2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
no Thor >> cumartesi mart 14 - 15:38

Very pleased with my season, predicted 19th based on star value, finished 12th.

Team is getting stronger, great youths coming through into the first team.

Just need £800m for the 200k stadium, I make around £30m a season, so just another 25+ seasons to save enough.

Player sales are minimal, i sell maybe two players a season for around £12m each. I do not have VIP 3 and will not due to the game being abandoned by Vincent.

I do not think it is even possible to catch up anymore.

Hoping for top 10 next season.

no Thor
Çaylak
Kayıtlı2019-07-21