Nijerya ligi sezon 14

Forum: Ligler rss-feed

Takımların son durumları ve ligler hakkında konuşabileceğiniz forum.

Geri git

Season 37...new season new goals (36)

ng Sonic >> salı nisan 10 - 07:45
A draw against Naijaboys, we beat donfaith..we might escape relegation after all.
ng Sonic
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
ng tonero >> cuma nisan 13 - 08:57

I am not oo I am struggling. 

ng tonero
Çaylak
Kayıtlı2014-03-09
ng london1 >> cumartesi nisan 14 - 05:43
great turn around against sonic, it was an important win, hope to do the same to donfaith soon
ng london1
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2015-02-13
well done you did another great job today against Calabar.with this performance AL place awaits you.
ng london1 >> pazar nisan 15 - 05:32
impressive result against Calabar lol
Hope for more against galaxy today.
ng london1
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2015-02-13
ng Sonic >> pazar nisan 15 - 18:15
I'm pissed, two back to back comebacks..against my closest rivals is annoying.. 2 very late goals against london and 2 late goals against donfaith in the cup.. i wasnt expecting to win both games as we were weaker but my tactics was spot on.

as things stand, we might survive yet another season in the NPL, i'm giving lots of players xp as i'm doing a massive sell out at the end of the season
ng Sonic
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
ng tonero >> salı nisan 17 - 05:36

shocked FC Enugu,gpt to the next stage of the cup. And to do it away was surprising. 

ng tonero
Çaylak
Kayıtlı2014-03-09
weldone boss,
But nothing surprising,that was the bug formation I was complaining about since, they played with weak players, including weak striker as midfielder.
Am angry with this because my rivals are gain free 3points against enugu fc, while against me they played their best team and got 2-2 draw
tomorrow will be a cracker facing magicbox in what could decide the league winner.
ng Sonic >> Çarşamba nisan 18 - 10:23
Like me getting a draw against you.lol

i dont normally play my best against other teams except against Nigerian managers and close rivals where loosing would affect me badly.giving players xp is my topmost priority..

i think i've done enough to escape relegation this season, too bad we are not competitive anymore.
ng Sonic
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
really it was sad day, it didn't go well with me and the fans, for resting so players against you.
I had assure them it won't happen again.
won magicbox today, a great way to challenge for the league title. We don't plan to sign anyone, because we are planning to build the next facility at the training ground sooner than later.
ng tonero >> Çarşamba nisan 18 - 22:00
Lost scandalously to sonicstar today.well hope we avoid relegation.
ng tonero
Çaylak
Kayıtlı2014-03-09
so glad today, won permanent legend 3-1, after a 1-1 1st leg, 4points clear at the top after china lost to Calabar fc.

Finally a magnifying performance against la galaxy today 2min injury to my fwd and a 7min red to my LM and we still won lol so happy to have reach semis to face magicbox again.
ng london1 >> cumartesi nisan 21 - 19:35
Weldone don-x.
also stroll past donfaith, could even make the continental tour next season by finishing above enugu.
ng london1
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2015-02-13