Nijerya ligi sezon 51

Forum: Ligler rss-feed

Takımların son durumları ve ligler hakkında konuşabileceğiniz forum.

Geri git

Naija boyz Fc -Tv blog. (147)

finally three goals was score by one team, in the clash against Donfaith, as Naija boyz thump the 3-0 @home...
Two players was lost because of injury but our Am is out on longer day..
Next up
magician Vs Naija Boyz fc.
Strong opponent tomorrow another chance to play 3 youths in the game to give them some exp..
it has been a while I updated this post, I lot has happened in the game and around the city abuja for Naija boyz fc.
Few things to note are.
*this is season 46, my previous post was 18 season ago.
*the game has made so many updated, during this period and the most notable one was the introduction of FA/YA,.
*in term of development and performance, we have been superb, in fact getting close to winning the league, losing only on few goal difference,.
*our achievement have been superb too, back to back NATIONAL CUP WINNER, always present in continental competitions.
*our own developed youth players as of then are now old and ready for retirement soon.
*our facilities are now worldclass but is not easy as before maintaining this infrastructure, we still plan to build a couple more, in the nearest future.

Since this is what to note, lets get down to business..
Currently this is Season 46
Naija boyz fc
Upgrade on stadium currently in progress, hopefully with the help of doubled 10star construction staff the completion date will be fastened,
We are expecting to use the building in season 47
Stadium progress ---->57days remaining
Also our population has grown so big, we also are expecting around 7m popularity, during the beginning of season 47 too.
Our next plan is to either build FA4 or YA5, this depends on how we are able to gather the required money and how we are actually going to maintain them.

Now on the playing field.
our last game was against sonicstar today.
We started the game with boasted moral, to revenge the away 1-0 defeat in the first leg.
The moral soon fade out when we can't break them during the first half. Sonicstar defense stood gallant as we puff and puff in search of a winning goal,
What seems easy to say become so frustrating to watch, my strikers was busy throughout but couldn't find the net, until my opponent defender slip and gave my striker an easy run on 88minutes to finally break the deadlock, our fans enjoy moment and it was a big relief to the manager Don-x too, who's beginning to doubt his tactical plan and some of his current players.
We now remain 8th place after 20 games.
next up.
Naija boyz vs Parma FC 1913,
(Africa League group stage)
This must be a sure win in other to progress, hoping our opponent drop points in the other game.

next league match
RealSuNing vs Naija boyz fc
our opponent is stronger and favorite in this one, we are going to fight for 90min, our opponent has potential
home Team stat ---->
*Average age : 23year, 49weeks ---->
*Average value : 13.40-13.70 ---->
*Total wage: $ 848 979 ---->
*Tot. market value: $ 3 435 621 855 ---->

*in their last 5 meetings in the league games Naija boyz has lost 4 times and draw 1,
*RealSuNing have been undefeated in last 5 matches drawn 2 times, win 3 times.
*RealSuNing has one of the youngest squad in the league.
3-0 win and we progress from the african league group season 46, lets hope we get a favorable draw in the next round.
Lost to RealSuNing 3-0, my players has no time to rest before this game.
Next up home game
Vs the permanent legend
We manage to win in our last meeting this season, but this remain difficult task for me and my boyz.

My Boyz were simply brilliant as we picked up a wonderful 3 points against the permanent legend, the scores was just 1-0 now kitchee has a chance to go 3 points clear at the top, while my Boyz cement their place in 8th position.

• Bring on next opponent. 
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> cuma ağustos 2 - 11:16, Düzenlendi cuma ağustos 2 - 11:31
next up is against maradona fc, we are clear favorite in this one and should get all three points with over 3.5 goals to be scored by Naija boyz fc.
First leg finish 7-0, so we hope to stroll to a comfortable win.
We hold a wonderful record against maradona fc.
in last 35 meetings we remain unbeaten (win 33 draw 2 lose 0).

Continental cup.
Our africa league match starts tomorrow,
We play FC Beira from mozambique league

Current head to head
2 played African league Q3
Naija boyz won 2.
Beira fc won 0

We begin the first leg at home against a strong opponent, we need to fight and prevent our opponent from getting any advantage heading into 2nd leg, our opponent has improve a lot this past season and will be very dangerous tomorrow, seeking for revenge or first win against Naija boyz fc in the continental tournament.
lost bitterly against magicbox against magicbox NPL despite leading by 2 goals, we still lost 3-2 to better side. We can take joy on another 7-0 trashing of inferior side maradona fc and focus on next match

Now we are focus on african league R32 second leg agg still 0-0
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> salı ağustos 6 - 12:32, Düzenlendi salı ağustos 6 - 12:34
we advanced with away goals after playing out a 1-1 draw, now we face a tougher task against /prince/ . We are grad we made it here and won't be sad to exit from next round.
Task of finishing 8th getting more tougher as you see currently just a points separate my boyz and onitcha, this will be a long fight.
ng ELCHIDI >> Çarşamba ağustos 21 - 07:26

Naija boys FC needs revolution to be the best

ng ELCHIDI
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2018-07-11
ng Xxx*jinx
season 46 ended.
My boyz did great but still declining with speed due to age.
8th place finish
AL round 16
Cup 2nd Round
Most importantly started the stadium 11 upgrade,
Now we look forward to new season,
@Elchidi, I think some bad decision has left us in this position, first we have sold a lot potential worldclass players, we are the only club among the top team as of now, season 46, that is yet to develop any player from its youth academy (YA). That's because we have sold everyone just to quickly afford other facilities because players value/market price are decreasing every season.
Now we are able to build stadium 11, and have started getting YA4 players to develop in future..
If I had spent all those money on players by now I won't afford my current facilities.
As of now I can't afford to buy players.
But hopefully I can still develop a team capable of winning the Nigerian League from my YA4.
ng ELCHIDI >> salı ağustos 27 - 13:06

Wow don x, u are good in analysing

ng ELCHIDI
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2018-07-11
ng Xxx*jinx
League of Nigeria season 47
update

My boyz cruise to a comfortable 1-0 win against magicbox NPL today, it means we have 2 wins from 2 and keeping a clean sheets in those games are equally encouraging.

Now we focus on next opponent kitchee fc.

We have a fully fit squad heading to this game,hop hopefu we can still grab a valuable points.