Amerika Birleşik Devletleri ligi sezon 32

Forum: Ligler rss-feed

Takımların son durumları ve ligler hakkında konuşabileceğiniz forum.

Geri git

Season 5 - General Discussion (39)

us Cooper >> salı ekim 8 - 12:17
USA, USA, USA!!! That's great getting 3 of the 4 semifinalists in the continental championship. Best of luck!
us Cooper
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-08-25
us Ulysses >> salı ekim 8 - 13:01, Düzenlendi salı ekim 8 - 20:14
It seems that I wasn't so lucky in the draw for the semifinals. Hopefully I can manage to win.

Hopefully the success of the United States in the Champions League will allow it to pass Canada in the coefficient rankings, not that it would mean anything since the six tickets to the North American League are pretty much guaranteed.
us Ulysses
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
us Tintin >> salı ekim 8 - 16:14
Another bad draw for me...

Btw, I didn't know that teams from League 2, 3, and 4 can also see this forum! This is great then, we can have conversation with all teams in the US.
us Tintin
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-04-05
us Tintin >> pazar ekim 13 - 23:50
I'm fortunate enough to barely overcome the Jamaica Warriors and bring back the first Champions League trophy to the US! Thanks for all of your support!

My line up was really bad, bad enough that Holger can't score even once but the three set pieces have saved my team. My GK has another superb game also.

Anyways, I would say we have concluded a pretty successful season for the US, hopefully Las Vegas Devils can win the North American Cup too!

Good luck to all other teams and let's look for a fresh start next season!
us Tintin
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-04-05
us valentine >> pazartesi ekim 14 - 01:12, Düzenlendi pazartesi ekim 14 - 01:15
Great match and phenomenal performance for Peter. Congratz.
us valentine
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-02-08
us Pittsburgh Riverhounds
us Ulysses >> pazartesi ekim 14 - 15:10
Conratulations on the Champions League!

It seems that I clinched in time to give some of my prospects a chance to play in the final game.

The Tornado will control their destiny and have the opportunity to steal a ticket to the Champions League by winning against the Rams and Pittsburgh Riverhounds. The Pittsburgh Riverhounds can also control their destiny with a win against the Tornado. The St. Louis Rams will need some help.

Cross F.C. has an outside chance of stealing a ticket (especially if there will be 6), though they could also still be relegated.

Sai Gon United will play the New York Red Bulls in a match that will force one of them to face relegation.

A lot of exciting races will be decided in the next two days!
us Ulysses
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
us Ulysses >> salı ekim 15 - 00:03
It seems that everything has been resolved except for the fourth Champions League ticket and perhaps the potential sixth North Americal League ticket with one game left.
us Ulysses
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
us Tintin >> salı ekim 15 - 01:41
Where is that potential sixth North American League info from? I believe I haven't heard anything about that?
us Tintin
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-04-05
us Calcium >> salı ekim 15 - 02:32, Düzenlendi salı ekim 15 - 02:33
Well, looks like my team managed to avoid relegation, but we didn't do well enough to make it back to the North American league. It's really a shame too because it seems like my team performs better in tournaments than it does in normal league play and if we win it all, we won't have a chance to defend our title. Right now, we're prepping for our second game against FC Winnipeg Fury in the semi-final. We won our first, so I think we'll probably make it through to the final.
us Calcium
Çaylak
Kayıtlı2013-02-09
us Ulysses >> salı ekim 15 - 15:06
I believe that the most successful nations in the Champions League and North American Cup historically (as measured by coefficient) get more tickets to the North American. On the coefficient page, 4/6 was listed under the ticket column. The ticket column has recently been removed though. I believe that last year 4/5 was listed under the ticket column, though only 4 tickets were shown on the league page.
us Ulysses
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
us Ulysses >> salı ekim 15 - 16:03, Düzenlendi salı ekim 15 - 16:04
Good luck today in the North American Cup!

It seems that there are new medals today, though Enhac Kavey didn't get their medal yet.
us Ulysses
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
us Tintin >> salı ekim 15 - 18:25
Good luck with the Semi Final Las Vegas Devils! All of us are behind you!

Btw, Ulysses, since you are very good with writing, would you please compose a good summary for this pretty interesting season?
us Tintin
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-04-05
us Ulysses >> salı ekim 15 - 19:34
Thanks - a writeup might be fun. It would help if I had access to the standings as they evolved (without having to reconstruct them) but I can probably still put something together incorporating the various tournaments, final standings, statistics, interesting transfers, and perhaps a mention of the various teams. Though I don't keep an official record in the national forum like some of the teams from the Netherlands do, I have enjoyed writing an unofficial one on the ticket forum.
us Ulysses
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
us Tintin >> Çarşamba ekim 16 - 01:05
Wow, I love your writeup, Ulysses. Very detailed with in-depth analysis. This is an amazing work!

I'd suggest to create another topic to have only this writeup, rather than mix with a bunch of irrelevant discussion here, what do you think?

Btw, Las Vegas Devils managed to secure a spot in the Final game North American Cup! Very well done Calcium! I just wish you are doing as good in the League, so you would be able to defend the Title should it come to you lol

Anyways, Impact is a very tough opponent but in a good day, anything could happen in a Final Cup match! So good luck!
us Tintin
Kullanıcı
Kayıtlı2013-04-05