Diễn đàn: Tiếng Anh rss-feed

Đây là diễn đàn thảo luận chung cho Tiếng Anh. Mọi bài viết ở đây phải sử dụng ngôn ngữ này. Bài viết sử dụng ngôn ngữ khác có thể bị xoá mà không cần báo trước. Diễn đàn này dùng cho những bài viết với nội dung và mục đích đa dạng. Hãy báo cáo bug tại phần Bug và tìm hiểu nơi viết những bài viết cho từng mục đích cụ thể.

Tiếng Anh >> Cúp/Giải đấu

Champios League Africa [Season 3] (30)

pw Su >> thứ hai tháng 5 20 - 05:23
Hi everyone!
What you think , who is the best team? who will be suprise?

My types to champion
Engineers
林肯公园
小鸡学会勒炖蘑菇

I hope my team will fight hard :)
pw Su
Ma mới
Đăng ký2013-04-23
ng 手术刀 >> thứ hai tháng 5 20 - 06:34
I think African team strength difference is very small, we all have the chance to win the championship!
ng 手术刀
Người dùng
Đăng ký2013-04-07
ng 手术刀 >> thứ ba tháng 5 21 - 08:58
In African Champions League,the really active players of 32 team is little, I hope more people can join the League of Nigeria or Africa League.welcome everyone.
ng 手术刀
Người dùng
Đăng ký2013-04-07
pw Su >> thứ bảy tháng 5 25 - 07:09
i can't wait!!! it is super that we can achieve lot of money :)
pw Su
Ma mới
Đăng ký2013-04-23
ng 手术刀 >> thứ bảy tháng 5 25 - 08:06
Yes, I am looking forward to play with other African countries with the top teams in the tournament.
I hope we meet in the top 4 or later, haha.
I think the first session of the African Champions League prize money will not be too high, perhaps, and the league prize almost?
ng 手术刀
Người dùng
Đăng ký2013-04-07
pw Su >> thứ bảy tháng 5 25 - 08:47
hm for national cup round 1 i get 63k$ so i hope that win in group stage will be higher. Have you got any favorites? i want to improve my stadium to lv 3 and if I do not get to the final maybe i will host this final :)
pw Su
Ma mới
Đăng ký2013-04-23
ng 手术刀 >> thứ bảy tháng 5 25 - 08:59
Yes I got $ 64 300 after round 1.Hope the Champions League prize money can be even higher.

It's good to start stadium 3, but only a few intercontinental tournament game will be arranged in a neutral stadium, so the income is not too much I think.so If attendance is less than 1,500, I do not plan to upgrade it.
ng 手术刀
Người dùng
Đăng ký2013-04-07
ng 手术刀 >> thứ hai tháng 5 27 - 00:57
@Errennu
Very regrettable, Africa Champions League places arrangements unreasonable.
hope that next season, more players can participate in the Champions League.

Yes, a lot of new additions league this season can not participate in the Champions League, but next season, I believe you can join in, look forward to play with the African champions of each league.
ng 手术刀
Người dùng
Đăng ký2013-04-07
es Arnauer >> thứ hai tháng 5 27 - 21:05
Hey, following the championship this season. Hope to join next year! Good Luck! ;).
es Arnauer
Người dùng
Đăng ký2013-05-26
ng 手术刀 >> thứ ba tháng 5 28 - 00:33
@Errennu
@Arnauer
I believe that we all can play in the next season's Champions League ,and your team are the best one in your league Without a doubt!
ng 手术刀
Người dùng
Đăng ký2013-04-07
pw Su >> thứ ba tháng 5 28 - 06:22
I hope there will more users and playing will be better :) i thing African Champions League will start together with European. Now , European CL is on 2nd qualification. it is yet 3rd qualification round an Playoffs and only group stage . I think African CL will be started for a week - two. I can't wait!!
pw Su
Ma mới
Đăng ký2013-04-23
tg Oogie Man >> thứ sáu tháng 5 31 - 06:36
Well here in Togo ball season has started! We looking to put the great name of Togo high upon the mountains for all to see. Then blow that mountain up with the greatness of our play. :P

But really good luck to everyone in the African Leagues, let show em how to play some soccer!
tg Oogie Man
Người dùng
Đăng ký2013-05-26