Diễn đàn: Tiếng Anh rss-feed

Đây là diễn đàn thảo luận chung cho Tiếng Anh. Mọi bài viết ở đây phải sử dụng ngôn ngữ này. Bài viết sử dụng ngôn ngữ khác có thể bị xoá mà không cần báo trước. Diễn đàn này dùng cho những bài viết với nội dung và mục đích đa dạng. Hãy báo cáo bug tại phần Bug và tìm hiểu nơi viết những bài viết cho từng mục đích cụ thể.

Tiếng Anh >> Hỏi đáp

Friendly cost (4)

eng Grumpy >> chủ nhật tháng 6 16 - 19:25
I am quite new to the game but couldn't find anything about the cost of a friendly?

Can somebody tell me what this cost is?

I only ask because I saw that it said you need credits to play, but I wasn't sure how many, and I just played one and I think it took 12 credits from me, which seems like an awful lot.

Thanks.
eng Grumpy
Ma mới
Đăng ký2013-06-16
nl Balladeer >> chủ nhật tháng 6 16 - 20:19
It takes 1 friendly credit. If you go to my matches - frienly it shows this sentence:

You need to have credits to play friendly matches. Regular players can play 0.5 friendly matches per day. VIP players can play 1 friendly matches per day. You now have X credits.

Where the X is the number of friendly credits you have will show up. It has nothing to do with the credits you use for bidding on players etc.
nl Balladeer
Người dùng
Đăng ký2013-02-09
eng Grumpy >> chủ nhật tháng 6 16 - 20:26
Ah, thanks for the info. Silly me, again! :P
eng Grumpy
Ma mới
Đăng ký2013-06-16
nl Balladeer >> chủ nhật tháng 6 16 - 20:30
Ah well, you'll get used to all the not-immediatly-clear stuff after hanging around for a while :)
nl Balladeer
Người dùng
Đăng ký2013-02-09