Diễn đàn: Tiếng Anh rss-feed

Đây là diễn đàn thảo luận chung cho Tiếng Anh. Mọi bài viết ở đây phải sử dụng ngôn ngữ này. Bài viết sử dụng ngôn ngữ khác có thể bị xoá mà không cần báo trước. Diễn đàn này dùng cho những bài viết với nội dung và mục đích đa dạng. Hãy báo cáo bug tại phần Bug và tìm hiểu nơi viết những bài viết cho từng mục đích cụ thể.

Tiếng Anh >> Hỏi đáp

Hiring youth player (4)

us britrock88 >> thứ ba tháng 5 17 - 14:59

My youth complex is at a higher level than my training center, so I wait as long as I can before hiring youth players after they are generated.

I am trying to hire a player now, on his last day, but the youth center appears to be glitching. The players tab indicates there are 3 players, but only 2 are shown. Every time I check the player log tab, there is an additional line generated showing that an unknown player has been fired.

Have I missed the deadline in a way that I can't fix? Is what I'm seeing a bug?

us britrock88
Người dùng
Đăng ký2017-10-31
us Madisonians
il Numpty >> thứ ba tháng 5 17 - 15:25, Đã sửa thứ ba tháng 5 17 - 15:28

You can only keep them for 30 days. 

If it is in fact his last day then you've probably lost him. It looks to me that the 'player has been fired' message is a bug. Something similar happened to me when I tested the 30 day limit. I also lost the player.

Besides which your youth centre and training centre are both at level 10. 

il Numpty
Người dùng
Đăng ký2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
us britrock88 >> thứ ba tháng 5 17 - 17:13

Thanks for the response. And yeah, it took until after I posted to remember that I recently finished upgrading the TC, so no need for me to push the limit again! :)

us britrock88
Người dùng
Đăng ký2017-10-31
us Madisonians
eng ipfreely >> thứ tư tháng 5 25 - 12:00

Also, the fact that players not added to your youth squad can't earn XP from playing games (which, with level 10 TC/YC, will amount to about 1/4 of the total XP earned, maybe more if they arrive part way through the season), you'd need your YC to be at least 2, maybe 3 levels higher for not promoting them to be worthwhile.

eng ipfreely
Người dùng
Đăng ký2013-12-08
vi Lollapa Losers