Giải vô địch quốc gia Anh mùa 58

Diễn đàn: Diễn đàn giải đấu rss-feed

Thảo luận về giải đấu hiện tại, ai sẽ là ứng cử viên cho chức vô địch mùa giải này? Ai sẽ thăng/xuống hạng, bạn có thành công tại giải thi đấu?

Trở lại mục lục diễn đàn

Season 54 (29)

eng Stephen >> thứ sáu tháng 10 2 - 20:47

There are going to be some interesting tussles in the league, as we come into the last few games. Can Melchester hang on to second after tonight’s 1-1 with Deeprijay. Who will grab 5th and take the last European slot? 

At the bottom, who can avoid the automatic drop zone? Can anyone from the bottom three catch the teams above them?

eng Stephen
Quản trị chung
Đăng ký2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Stephen >> chủ nhật tháng 10 4 - 20:06, Đã sửa chủ nhật tháng 10 4 - 20:07

Champions! I hadn’t realised that tonight’s win sealed the deal for Seaburn, focused as I was on celebrating the Youth Cup final win today and plotting a victory in the Cup final. I’d accept a repeat of this morning’s result, though I imagine @Bakerman has other ideas!

eng Stephen
Quản trị chung
Đăng ký2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Matt Turner >> thứ tư tháng 10 7 - 10:54

Looks like im relying on the lottery that is the playoffs. A couple of games that turned in the last few minutes cost me recently. And the fact half of my squad will be at the poat office drawing pensions in the morning! 

eng Matt Turner
Người dùng
Đăng ký2013-08-02
eng heavens light
eng Stephen >> thứ sáu tháng 10 9 - 11:34, Đã sửa thứ sáu tháng 10 9 - 11:36

Now that was a hell of run in for second and fifth places! Great work by Monk in increasing his points tally from last season significantly and Kezza is back in Europe with his new Strood side. Well done, mate!

It’s good to see some real development in some of those upper mid-table sides. I think the league will get stronger in the coming seasons, which would be brilliant.

EDIT: personal message to @Bakerman. Sorry about those finals. You must be due to make one of those count sooner or later if you keep plugging away.

Good luck to Matt and Cloughie in the playoffs. Hope you can fight off relegation and come back stronger next season.

eng Stephen
Quản trị chung
Đăng ký2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
fo BakerMan >> thứ sáu tháng 10 9 - 16:03, Đã sửa thứ sáu tháng 10 9 - 16:18

Well another year of continuing my proud tradition of winning bugger all - 1 super cup and 14 friendly cups are all I have to show for something like 18 consecutive seasons of finishing in the top 4. 5 times finishing second in the league (all to Seaburn), 4 losing cup finals (all to Seaburn), 7 losing youth cup finals (to guess who).

Having considered all my options I have come to the inevitable conclusion that my only hope is to assasinate Stephen. I thought about trying harder in the transfer market, changing tactics and replacing all my team with killer cyborgs, but assasination just seems a lot less hassle.

I'm faking having an alternative plan by clearing out a few players so if anyone is in the market for the following, go crazy and make a bid:

England international defensive midfielder - not even 30 yet! Great personal grooming. All his own teeth. Think how good Nathan Dupres would look in your squad.

Excessively tall Ghanaian stiker Atsu Ndiour. Able to mostly stay on his feet and even scores the odd goal (25 in the league this season). Great hair braiding techniques (looking at his profile pic) are a bonus - he can bring this to keep all your team looking the part.

Feel your team is missing an Albanian midfielder already capped by his country at the age of 21? Want a player with that 'team' ethos who will gladly fight any opposing player? Then the magnificently named Orion Maniani is the man for you.

Pointless 3rd string goalkeeper not up to scratch? Neither is mine, which is why I'm selling Malik Klouchi. Currently on holiday in South Sudan, but ready to return for anyone even vaguely interested.

Soon to be avaiable - perpetual loanee Kevin Turley. Really he should have signed for Chelsea where he could of enjoyed the feeling of never actually being there. He's short, he's concentrated and damn he scored a lot of goals in the Finnish 3rd division (and quite a few in the top league in South Africa to be fair). Still only 19 years old. To be honest he's quite a good prospect, but he's ginger.

If the assasination fails, I'm banking on the above sales giving me enough cash to finally build my level 5 youth academy, so my shiny new graduates will be able to enjoy that feeling of losing to Seaburn Beach as much as my current squad for the next 20 seasons.

Hope all your wildest fantasies come true in season 55.

Cheers

BakerMan

fo BakerMan
Người dùng
Đăng ký2013-04-05
eng Jaypridee Town
eng Matt Turner >> thứ hai tháng 10 12 - 18:59

I've a feeling this may the end of my short run in this league. The dreaded suspensions kicking in for yet another important game! And just my luck to buy a player that could and should make a difference, only for him to be away on international duty in no doubt a micky mouse cup!! 

eng Matt Turner
Người dùng
Đăng ký2013-08-02
eng heavens light
eng Monk >> thứ ba tháng 10 13 - 06:16

That Mickey Mouse Cup will be the European Championships :-D

Good luck in the play offs, you have a good chance and even if you do lose, you will have a great season in league 2 and should come back up. Sometimes we all need to yoyo!

eng Monk
Người dùng
Đăng ký2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
eng Stephen >> thứ ba tháng 10 13 - 07:50

@Bakerman - Lol! I’ve hired some extra bodyguards, particularly those adept in dealing with cyborgs from the future just in case you’re using the old Terminator template.

eng Stephen
Quản trị chung
Đăng ký2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Matt Turner >> thứ ba tháng 10 13 - 19:25

How i got away with a 1-0 loss I'll never know! This game really doesnt like me!! 

eng Matt Turner
Người dùng
Đăng ký2013-08-02
eng heavens light
ca Alex Seymour >> thứ ba tháng 10 13 - 20:01

It's not over until the fat lady sings. That said, there was a rather chubby lady wandering round back here asking for a microphone.

ca Alex Seymour
Người dùng
Đăng ký2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
eng Stephen >> thứ ba tháng 10 13 - 20:33

Aha! Seaburn reject Colin Corbitt is back in England after his banishment to Belgium. Can he return to the top flight though?

eng Stephen
Quản trị chung
Đăng ký2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
ca Alex Seymour >> thứ ba tháng 10 13 - 21:53

Yep Colin 'Ronnie' Corbitt is chomping at the bit to get the chance to show his boyhood team that they made a mistake.

"My family have been Seaburn fans since they were born" said Colin in the post match conference. "They were devastated when I was sold like cattle. They ripped up their season tickets and now regularly make a trip down south to see me play" mumbled Mr Corbitt through his face mask.

ca Alex Seymour
Người dùng
Đăng ký2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
eng Stephen >> thứ tư tháng 10 14 - 21:38

Well, he’s back in the big time and will even be gracing the Old Tram Shelter next season. We’ll have an extra large portion of fish and chips ready to welcome him. We’ll even omit the usual horse tranquillisers as a mark of respect.

Congrats Alex. Commiserations Matt. 

Will it be a Canvey clean sweep or can Cloughie manage the great escape?

eng Stephen
Quản trị chung
Đăng ký2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
ca Alex Seymour >> thứ năm tháng 10 15 - 00:37

It's a Canvey double. The boys are back in town.

ca Alex Seymour
Người dùng
Đăng ký2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC