Giải vô địch quốc gia Anh mùa 69

Diễn đàn: Diễn đàn giải đấu rss-feed

Thảo luận về giải đấu hiện tại, ai sẽ là ứng cử viên cho chức vô địch mùa giải này? Ai sẽ thăng/xuống hạng, bạn có thành công tại giải thi đấu?

Trở lại mục lục diễn đàn

Season 60 (64)

eng Stephen >> thứ ba tháng 8 17 - 20:44

@Blackwhite - thanks for these records. It's good to see them every season :) And next season, I think you might have to write something different about the entry into European competition. I don't think we'll get an extra spot yet, but it's possible the leap in our league ranking will mean the second CL spot joins in the playoffs (or even group stages). 

eng Stephen
Quản trị chung
Đăng ký2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Lee >> thứ ba tháng 8 17 - 21:45

There was one very important section missing from the season summary: the Canvey Cup - the world's oldest and most prestigious competition.

First contested in 600BC by two farmers who both believed they saw the shiny stone first, the competition went through many formats over the centuries until it became the ratings blockbuster of today.

Unfortunately two bore draws this season means Canvey Island retain the cup. The Pixels will try again next season!

eng Lee
Người dùng
Đăng ký2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
my nivsek >> thứ năm tháng 8 19 - 08:40

@Stephen I can only hope to stay up next season. My expectations next season are low because stadiums don't come cheap.

my nivsek
Người dùng
Đăng ký2013-08-08
eng We Lost
fo BakerMan >> thứ bảy tháng 8 21 - 11:49

Well S61 on the horizon and hoping someone (please anyone!) will want to buy a player from me, otherwise the boys are eating baked beans next season to save cash.

On the European front we're up to 7th after the best rating of any league in S60 - if we can repeat it next year, we should catch Germany and have an outside chance of catching Italy and Latvia. Think 6th overall gets another European place for our league, so fingers crossed.

fo BakerMan
Người dùng
Đăng ký2013-04-05
eng Jaypridee Town