Giải vô địch quốc gia Ấn Độ mùa 52

Diễn đàn: Diễn đàn giải đấu rss-feed

Thảo luận về giải đấu hiện tại, ai sẽ là ứng cử viên cho chức vô địch mùa giải này? Ai sẽ thăng/xuống hạng, bạn có thành công tại giải thi đấu?

Trở lại mục lục diễn đàn

Season 69 (36)

be Eckhart >> thứ tư tháng 11 30 - 22:14

Today we won our interland vs Mali and our qualification game vs Jordania. results in a 5 points gap for 3 games left.

Turkemnistan, and Australia will be hard to win but after that we get another game vs Libanon. Winning that one should be enough to get the win i think.

Syria has to play vs Australia or Turkmenistan, Libanon and JOrdania. Will be interesting to see how it end.

We are on a 6 game win streak. Basically a record in recent NT times!

be Eckhart
Người dùng
Đăng ký2016-09-17
in FC Ulhasnagar
in dwapar >> thứ năm tháng 12 1 - 07:54

Hurray !!!!!! Congrates Eckhart.

in dwapar
Gà con
Đăng ký2016-04-26
in FC Baahubali
in dwapar >> thứ sáu tháng 12 2 - 15:26

Whole Turmenistan NT team consist of single club and matches played at their BOT stadium.

in dwapar
Gà con
Đăng ký2016-04-26
in FC Baahubali
be Eckhart >> thứ sáu tháng 12 2 - 19:24

Well that team is impossible to beat tbh. anyway, more chances vs Australia.

be Eckhart
Người dùng
Đăng ký2016-09-17
in FC Ulhasnagar
in viktor >> thứ bảy tháng 12 3 - 14:25, Đã sửa thứ bảy tháng 12 3 - 14:26

Well yeah how do you get past a keeper whose annual salary is more than the cost of constructing a level10 stadium lol He has 30 clean sheets in 41 qualification matches and 14 clean sheets in 28 finals

ReBelgium Morocco, I think in this campaign, Martinez felt he had to play the"exp" players for what they had done in the past and left way too much  talent  warming the bench especially when you consider how hectic this year has been for players

in viktor
Người dùng
Đăng ký2013-05-22
in Air FC
be Bartje_vM >> chủ nhật tháng 12 4 - 18:34

On Twitter a lot of older Belgian devies thanked Martinez for the last years. It is the end of an era of a golden generaties who, for me, never reached their full potential. This WC-campaign was just weak, with no consistency in the line-ups and a lot of unfit players.

I was impressie by Messi yesterday against Australia: storing, pressing on defenders, always available to pass to, action mostly forward. If you compare that with todays Lewandowski from Poland. The man can barely score on penalty;-)

be Bartje_vM
Người dùng
Đăng ký2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2