Giải vô địch quốc gia Nigeria mùa 1

Diễn đàn: Diễn đàn giải đấu rss-feed

Thảo luận về giải đấu hiện tại, ai sẽ là ứng cử viên cho chức vô địch mùa giải này? Ai sẽ thăng/xuống hạng, bạn có thành công tại giải thi đấu?

Trở lại mục lục diễn đàn

welcome to season 36. Blog (132)

ng the loin king >> thứ hai tháng 2 5 - 23:16

my team is a team to watch out for

ng the loin king
Người dùng
Đăng ký2015-04-10
ng savanah lionx fc
weldone savanna, we know about your team, but you have come here and let us know you are really making the best progress.
beware of bokassa @sonicstar, we face each other in the u21 youth cup.
ng Sonic >> thứ ba tháng 2 6 - 18:23
tnkx for ur analysis.

the u21 cup would,be a walk over for us....i've never taken it serious..

@savannah welcome
ng Sonic
Người dùng
Đăng ký2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
ng Sonic >> thứ ba tháng 2 6 - 18:24
@tonero...if u had stayed with ur former club, you might have gone far by now
ng Sonic
Người dùng
Đăng ký2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
I think so
ng london1 >> thứ tư tháng 2 7 - 05:57
hope to win away to sonicstar today, is always tough.
ng london1
Người dùng
Đăng ký2015-02-13
well in a game were clichy, mebna and bokassa performed great, we won 3-0 to take us 7 matches without conceding against northmen and also temporary on top of the table.
We face Donfaith fc, tomorrow hope my young u21 side play some part in this game.. Were a tactical mistake can make us crumble to a defeat or draw.
wow donfaith acquired another worldclass midfielder for 25m, this guy most be so hurt to play tomorrow.. Lets hope he don't pull out a shocker.
ng tonero >> thứ tư tháng 2 7 - 17:37
Sup @sonic yea I would have gone far but at that time I had to take a break.anyways I,am watching you guys from afar till I get bck,then you guys should be ready for me.
ng tonero
Ma mới
Đăng ký2014-03-09
ng tonero >> thứ tư tháng 2 7 - 17:37
Sup @sonic yea I would have gone far but at that time I had to take a break.anyways I,am watching you guys from afar till I get bck,then you guys should be ready for me.
ng tonero
Ma mới
Đăng ký2014-03-09
ng london1 >> thứ tư tháng 2 7 - 20:49
i know sonic run away during the first half, my angels crush to a comfortable 3-1 victory.
ng london1
Người dùng
Đăng ký2015-02-13
lol but seriously it was an eventful game to watch, this race is not over.
ng Sonic >> thứ tư tháng 2 7 - 21:20
@London true. i joined the game immediately you scored the third goal and i logged out after the first half.

well played bro. you were much stronger on paper with and average rating of 10star.

once again our back five and our handless gk cost us another game... i'll change my formation, i am tired of playing a back 5 with a stupid DM
ng Sonic
Người dùng
Đăng ký2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
ng london1 >> thứ tư tháng 2 7 - 21:21
yea don-x, grad i got my first league victory
ng london1
Người dùng
Đăng ký2015-02-13