論壇: 英語 rss-feed

這是 英語 的綜合討論區。當你在這論壇討論時,你最好使用這種語言。如果用其他語言討論,可能會在沒有警告的情況下刪掉。這論壇有不同的分版來討論不同的事項。如果你發現有bug,請到bug回報區發言,也請看清楚每分版的功能,並在合適的地方發言。

英語 >> 現實足球

已鎖定 World Cup (508)

pt Sir Alex >> 週日 七月 15 - 16:23

It´s over now. Congratz to France!

pt Sir Alex
經理
註冊於2013-05-04
pt Sir Alex >> 週日 七月 15 - 16:28

This game is hilarious laughing

pt Sir Alex
經理
註冊於2013-05-04
ua ... >> 週日 七月 15 - 17:00, 新編輯 週日 七月 15 - 17:01

Not a beautiful world champion, and with lots of referee help. Anti-climax of this world cup. Croatia deserved it a lot more than the French.

But the French have been really clever, so the smartest team won.

ua ...
見習經理
註冊於2013-05-01
hr gemini >> 週日 七月 15 - 17:00

the worst team ever in finales wins WC cool, disgracefully

hr gemini
經理
註冊於2015-04-05
ng Sonic >> 週日 七月 15 - 17:11, 新編輯 週日 七月 15 - 17:14

There's nothing disgraceful about France winning the WC, sentiments aside both team deserves it, France attack was more potent . Croatia didnt really  create any goal leading chances. And they really didn't translate the form they had in the group stage to the knockouts .i think France deserves it 

ng Sonic
經理
註冊於2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
hr gemini >> 週日 七月 15 - 17:18

whats wron with you? what France creating in first half? referee decisions in  first half have determined course of the game

hr gemini
經理
註冊於2015-04-05
ng Sonic >> 週日 七月 15 - 17:36

If you have been watching this france team from the beginning, u'll understand what I'm saying.  Croatia have always been the dominating team in all their games. With their midfield doing all the work. Their goals were also from their midfield. France didn't play anything (according to my earlier post)  but they made their chances count.. That's why they are currently the world championship 

ng Sonic
經理
註冊於2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
hr gemini >> 週日 七月 15 - 17:40

i understnd u very well Sonic, you say taht france deserve it to win so i ask you once again: whats wrong with you?

hr gemini
經理
註冊於2015-04-05
ro Dorin73 >> 週日 七月 15 - 18:03

I'm sorry for Croatia, they deserved it.He had to lose these infuriated French arrogants.For me Croatia is a champion.

ro Dorin73
經理
註冊於2016-01-04
hk Hong Kong Rangers FC
nl Boy >> 週日 七月 15 - 18:13, 新編輯 週日 七月 15 - 18:14

Ref decided the game with two wrong decisions.

First goal came from a dive freekick. It was also offside on moment of kick and a push agianst a defender from the offside guy. Strangely no VAR used.

Second goal was according the rules no deliberate handball because it came close over the defender. No time to react. So wrong call from ref. Hadnt there been a defender in front of him it would be considered handball. But still a wrong call in this case. VAR mis used

France didnt deserve to win. Croatia played better football. Anti football from France with so much talent. 

Shamefull end to a good tournament

nl Boy
經理
註冊於2014-01-12
nl Beveren
ro Andrei >> 週日 七月 15 - 18:22, 新編輯 週日 七月 15 - 18:25
Penalty? LOL Sure, penalize Perisic for obeying the laws of gravity. Hand moving towards the ball. Did the ref really expect him to be able to keep his hand still when in the air? I'd like to see someone try that.

Moreover, Perisic barely saw the ball when it went over the French player in front of him. Did he really have time to consciously move his hand towards the ball? Rubbish.
ro Andrei
見習經理
註冊於2014-08-30
eng Samuel >> 週日 七月 15 - 18:59

Congrats to France.

They won the game, they scored more goals, end of.

Regardless of who 'should have won' , France did.

Their name will always be on the trophy.

Croatia did themselves proud by reaching the final.

Lots of teams should have done better, a very strange tournament, looking foward to an unbias 2022!!!!

eng Samuel
見習經理
註冊於2016-10-30
ro Andrei >> 週日 七月 15 - 19:03
Ref's name should be on the trophy too.
ro Andrei
見習經理
註冊於2014-08-30
hr Gorica >> 週日 七月 15 - 19:12

Referee Nestor Pitana Croatians will never forget...

hr Gorica
社區管理員
註冊於2013-07-01
hr HNK Square Dubrovnik
pt Sir Alex >> 週日 七月 15 - 19:14, 新編輯 週日 七月 15 - 19:15

If these both Croatić players don´t score own goal and makes the penaltie it would be better laughing

Croatia plays better, the Cup does not matter. They are the Champions. Really? laughing

'Finals are not for playing, they are for winning'

Jose Mourinho

pt Sir Alex
經理
註冊於2013-05-04