論壇: 英語 rss-feed

這是 英語 的綜合討論區。當你在這論壇討論時,你最好使用這種語言。如果用其他語言討論,可能會在沒有警告的情況下刪掉。這論壇有不同的分版來討論不同的事項。如果你發現有bug,請到bug回報區發言,也請看清楚每分版的功能,並在合適的地方發言。

英語 >> 問題

Hiring youth player (4)

us britrock88 >> 週二 五月 17 - 14:59

My youth complex is at a higher level than my training center, so I wait as long as I can before hiring youth players after they are generated.

I am trying to hire a player now, on his last day, but the youth center appears to be glitching. The players tab indicates there are 3 players, but only 2 are shown. Every time I check the player log tab, there is an additional line generated showing that an unknown player has been fired.

Have I missed the deadline in a way that I can't fix? Is what I'm seeing a bug?

us britrock88
經理
註冊於2017-10-31
us Madisonians
il Numpty >> 週二 五月 17 - 15:25, 新編輯 週二 五月 17 - 15:28

You can only keep them for 30 days. 

If it is in fact his last day then you've probably lost him. It looks to me that the 'player has been fired' message is a bug. Something similar happened to me when I tested the 30 day limit. I also lost the player.

Besides which your youth centre and training centre are both at level 10. 

il Numpty
經理
註冊於2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
us britrock88 >> 週二 五月 17 - 17:13

Thanks for the response. And yeah, it took until after I posted to remember that I recently finished upgrading the TC, so no need for me to push the limit again! :)

us britrock88
經理
註冊於2017-10-31
us Madisonians
eng ipfreely >> 週三 五月 25 - 12:00

Also, the fact that players not added to your youth squad can't earn XP from playing games (which, with level 10 TC/YC, will amount to about 1/4 of the total XP earned, maybe more if they arrive part way through the season), you'd need your YC to be at least 2, maybe 3 levels higher for not promoting them to be worthwhile.

eng ipfreely
經理
註冊於2013-12-08
vi Lollapa Losers