論壇: 英語 rss-feed

這是 英語 的綜合討論區。當你在這論壇討論時,你最好使用這種語言。如果用其他語言討論,可能會在沒有警告的情況下刪掉。這論壇有不同的分版來討論不同的事項。如果你發現有bug,請到bug回報區發言,也請看清楚每分版的功能,並在合適的地方發言。

英語 >> 問題

scouting youths in other countries (4)

nl Ho_demi >> 週一 六月 5 - 12:46

Hi, I'm slowly upgrading my youth center which now allows for scouting in countries across the continent. I'm not sure what the benefit is though, the only thing I can think of is to increase your chances on transfers through different languages/nationalities, but I'm wondering if there is another reason to scout youths in certain countries?

nl Ho_demi
經理
註冊於2013-04-14
nl VV Bokjes
il Numpty >> 週一 六月 5 - 12:55

Besides the reason that you already mentioned for the better players it also has an affect on national team selection.

Some teams produce players with their own nationality to give their country more and better players to choose from. 

Other teams deliberately choose the weaker nations so that their star players get into the national team earlier and play more NT matches. This gives them more xp. 

il Numpty
經理
註冊於2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ee Balthazor >> 週一 六月 5 - 19:59, 新編輯 週一 六月 5 - 20:06

Well, currently it's not important to pull other nations as these players will not be NT candidates, it demands academy levels. I'd suggest to invest into training center. If other facilities(fanshop, catering, office, museum) become available, it's good to have them for bigger income. First priority should be stadium- when you have enough attendances, upgrade it. 

ee Balthazor
經理
註冊於2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
nl Ho_demi >> 週六 六月 10 - 08:01

Figured I would scout in some french-speaking countries to enable me on the transfermarket and immediately got my supertalent from Luxemburg with patriotic, massive backfire :')

nl Ho_demi
經理
註冊於2013-04-14
nl VV Bokjes