Форум: Английский rss-feed

Язык для обсуждений на этом форуме: Английский. Когда вы пишете на этом форуме, вы должны использовать данный язык. Сообщения на других языках могут быть удалены без предупреждения. Форум содержит подфорумы с разными темами или предложениями. Убедительная просьба оставлять сообщения именно в том разделе, который соответствует тематике Вашего сообщения. Если вы нашли ошибку напишите о ней в разделе "Сообщить об ошибке" Спасибо за понимание.

Английский >> Вопросы

World Cup Qualifying (6)

eng James >> Суббота Май 18 - 06:29
When will the world cup qualifying start?
eng James
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2013-03-17
pl Anomander >> Суббота Май 18 - 06:44
The schedule is already made:

http://rockingsoccer.com/pl/football/tournament-565

But it looks like something went wrong and the first matches are two month aways from now, but you will need to wait for Vincent to clear this up.
pl Anomander
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-03-05
pw Su >> Суббота Май 18 - 06:51
@Anomander
World cup qualifing to be held this season?
pw Su
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2013-04-23
nz Tiety Kooistra >> Суббота Май 18 - 06:59, Отредактирован Понедельник Май 20 - 18:13
This season and maybe the beginning of season 4 is used for the qualification. a the end of season 4 the first World Cup will be held.
nz Tiety Kooistra
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2012-10-15
pl Ace >> Понедельник Май 20 - 05:06
How does selection actually work? Because I do not have the best players available for the game and I wish I have.
pl Ace
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-02-09
fi Roope >> Понедельник Май 20 - 05:51
@Ace

When selections open at week 2 (it states that in national coaches view under players tab)

You will have top 50 players from your country and from there You can select 23.

I managed to do that during the weekend when it was open by mistake, that is the reason Finland does not have the top players selected.

/Roope
fi Roope
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-03-05