論壇: 英語 rss-feed

這是 英語 的綜合討論區。當你在這論壇討論時,你最好使用這種語言。如果用其他語言討論,可能會在沒有警告的情況下刪掉。這論壇有不同的分版來討論不同的事項。如果你發現有bug,請到bug回報區發言,也請看清楚每分版的功能,並在合適的地方發言。

英語 >> 建議

New suggestion (5)

ro Hagi14 >> 週五 六月 28 - 20:07

I would like to have a mobile version of this game and I would like to have a youth team.

ro Hagi14
見習經理
註冊於2019-06-28
nl Joddit >> 週五 六月 28 - 20:11

I am in favour of of the mobile version or even an app. 

nl Joddit
經理
註冊於2018-03-02
nl Domstad FC
ro Andrei >> 週六 六月 29 - 03:10
We do have youth teams: https://rockingsoccer.com/ro/fotbal/help/home/category-12/article-35
ro Andrei
見習經理
註冊於2014-08-30
eng holt >> 週六 六月 29 - 17:51

@Hagi14 Being a starter,you must be going through the starter guide,which means that the youth team will come after you're done with it.

Been advocating for the fkn web app for years now tho.

eng holt
見習經理
註冊於2013-05-18
ee Balthazor >> 週一 七月 1 - 07:57

Yep, youth team appears when you have Youth Center(YC) level 3 and at least 10 players at u21 age. 

But after getting this it's not good to rush with next YC levels, concentrate then on Training Center and Stadium. Before YC level 10 your players probably will not reach to first team, so it's better to buy some cheaper u21 players with talent between 4 and 5, who can progress and maybe reach to first team or be sold at higher price later. Lower YC products will be bought by bots or bank. Currently you have 7 u21 players and 2 who will be removed after some days, you'll get 2 bonus players when YC3 is ready and then have to wait another. 
U21 league is only for giving training experience to young players, results mean absolutely nothing and non-competitive, no awards even if you win all u21 league matches, just some missions completed. For competition is u21 cup. 

ee Balthazor
經理
註冊於2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn