論壇: 英語 rss-feed

這是 英語 的綜合討論區。當你在這論壇討論時,你最好使用這種語言。如果用其他語言討論,可能會在沒有警告的情況下刪掉。這論壇有不同的分版來討論不同的事項。如果你發現有bug,請到bug回報區發言,也請看清楚每分版的功能,並在合適的地方發言。

英語 >> 問題

turning a defender to DM (4)

with my limited finance I can't afford a DM in the market,
So does it still make sense buying a defender to retrain..
ee onuelver >> 週五 七月 12 - 06:25

You can use also central defender on DM place. Well he is considered as weak player and will not give assists but defensively is better than oldschool DMs.

ee onuelver
經理
註冊於2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
ee Balthazor >> 週日 七月 14 - 20:00

Maybe this will give some ideas...

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-1778966

This player is my test project, where I tried to find faster way for DM getting better star value and started with him as defender, later using him on midfield and giving passing training. As you can see, this was not best idea as passing doesn't give anything to star value. Maybe it will change after some seasons, when he has enough positional xp and more passing. Currently it shows him on DM position 5.75-6.9 stars from 7.9-9.2, which means almost nothing, probably he will be decent on that position, but I have currently better DM in team too. Never gave him extra retrainings. Pure central defenders were less than 2 stars, but were much more effective than those 5+ passing and 3 balls of dueling "old school" DM-s. 
But onuelver's suggestion is proved on highest level- with Estonian NT(just qualified to 7th final tournament in a row) in competitive matches. We had troubles with getting any normal DM to shortlist and so I used defenders as DM there too.

ee Balthazor
經理
註冊於2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
thanks for your Inputs
I think I tried it once and lost against a weak opponent, my team was useless going forward.
So I revert to playing AM, since I don't have a DM