論壇: 英語 rss-feed

這是 英語 的綜合討論區。當你在這論壇討論時,你最好使用這種語言。如果用其他語言討論,可能會在沒有警告的情況下刪掉。這論壇有不同的分版來討論不同的事項。如果你發現有bug,請到bug回報區發言,也請看清楚每分版的功能,並在合適的地方發言。

英語 >> 綜合討論

GK as defender (9)

tr Baba Hindi >> 週一 二月 22 - 11:37

I know it is not possible to place a GK as defender even if I wish. But due to some bug, my GK was playing as a defender :D such a great game engine.

if ball in game:

do_random()

this is the match: https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-19519252

tr Baba Hindi
經理
註冊於2013-05-20
tr RumeliSpor
il Numpty >> 週一 二月 22 - 12:48, 新編輯 週一 二月 22 - 12:51

Not a bug at all. 

1. It is possible to play a keeper as a defender. Not usually a good idea but nothing stops you. 

2. When the game does automatic subs for an injury then I believe it chooses the strongest player, by rating, for the position.  With no defenders left on the bench then the keeper was the best option as his Blocking makes him a stronger defender than the other choices. The game is working as designed.

il Numpty
經理
註冊於2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
tr Baba Hindi >> 週一 二月 22 - 15:02

"1. It is possible to play a keeper as a defender. Not usually a good idea but nothing stops you. "

Not if you place him in sub GK. You can never choose another position for your sub-GK if you make the substitution by yourself. This is a bug because you cannot do it, but the system can do it. So, this should not be possible. This is a bug, or the rules should change and we could also substitute our sub-GK for other positions as well.

tr Baba Hindi
經理
註冊於2013-05-20
tr RumeliSpor
ee onuelver >> 週一 二月 22 - 15:24

Never tried it but it might be almost like defender on DM position that work often better than "real" mids.

ee onuelver
經理
註冊於2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
il Numpty >> 週一 二月 22 - 15:30, 新編輯 週一 二月 22 - 15:37

As you wish. 

As I stated you can play a keeper as a defender - nothing stops you. Either from the start or by placing him in a non-keeper postion on the bench. The game just treats them as any other player. 

Using the keeper spot on the bench for substitutions is a different thing entirely. However, it can still be used for other positions as shown in this match here:

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-19671947

il Numpty
經理
註冊於2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ua Good bye >> 週二 二月 23 - 18:10

@Numpty

I can't really tell how you figureed all this.

ua Good bye
見習經理
註冊於2020-09-15
@Numpty i can't get the gk sub position work for an outfield player.
ee onuelver >> 週三 二月 24 - 12:07

For that you put player you want to sub off to GK position and set the substitution. Then move him to his correct position and put correct keeper.

ee onuelver
經理
註冊於2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
ah thanks @onuelver
will be useful for me because i hv just one u21 gk.