論壇: 英語 rss-feed

這是 英語 的綜合討論區。當你在這論壇討論時,你最好使用這種語言。如果用其他語言討論,可能會在沒有警告的情況下刪掉。這論壇有不同的分版來討論不同的事項。如果你發現有bug,請到bug回報區發言,也請看清楚每分版的功能,並在合適的地方發言。

英語 >> 綜合討論

已鎖定 Seriosly you delete me my all time history (28)

pl Devilpage >> 週三 九月 20 - 18:30
wrzesień 18 2023 - 00:03
 Devilpage  został wyrzucony z klubu.
pl Devilpage
經理
註冊於2013-10-26
pl Konstytucja Wojny
pl Devilpage >> 週三 九月 20 - 18:30, 新編輯 週四 九月 21 - 12:49

https://rockingsoccer.com/pl/pilka+nozna/info/team-4164

I build this a lot years now two days destroy all and one adorable puppy take it

pl Devilpage
經理
註冊於2013-10-26
pl Konstytucja Wojny
pl Devilpage >> 週三 九月 20 - 18:32

Fuck all thiefs and fagg from this game goodbye

pl Devilpage
經理
註冊於2013-10-26
pl Konstytucja Wojny
no ꧁ঔৣ☬✞ICONic✞☬ঔৣ꧂ >> 週三 九月 20 - 21:10, 新編輯 週三 九月 20 - 21:12

Hahahaha, who are you blaming?

You forgot to login before the given deadline and because of your carelessness and un-seriousness you were fired and the lucky one took over your team within a short seconds and minute. And you came here crying like a baby....abeg shift

no ꧁ঔৣ☬✞ICONic✞☬ঔৣ꧂ >> 週三 九月 20 - 21:12

And mind your words here...

No insults if you don't want to be fired from the forum as you were fired from your team...hahahahahah

no ꧁ঔৣ☬✞ICONic✞☬ঔৣ꧂ >> 週三 九月 20 - 21:14

Oh!, I didn't knew you started as a newbie....hahahahaha

il Numpty >> 週三 九月 20 - 21:15, 新編輯 週四 九月 21 - 12:50

Give him a break. 

Yes he got fired, but it's 8-9 years of effort down the drain. And then to see it taken over by a 'adorable kitten', lol.  That's got to be heartbreaking.  

il Numpty
經理
註冊於2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
no ꧁ঔৣ☬✞ICONic✞☬ঔৣ꧂ >> 週三 九月 20 - 21:17

I have known Zornig for long in this game, so bet me he don't fancy your team as he will soon move out from the so called team you are crying for. And when he move out from his parent team another user will take over the team and so on.

no ꧁ঔৣ☬✞ICONic✞☬ঔৣ꧂ >> 週三 九月 20 - 21:18

Hahahahaha, like seriously. His not the first and won't be the last for such things to happen to oneself in this game@numpty

no ꧁ঔৣ☬✞ICONic✞☬ঔৣ꧂ >> 週三 九月 20 - 21:20

And I have to say that the management of that team made a good decision by firing him because the team wasn't performing well.

So, Devilpage deserves the sacking letter.....lol

il Numpty >> 週三 九月 20 - 21:20

Quite.

But have you ever heard of the words empathy or compassion? Laughing at his misfortune is pretty childish. 

il Numpty
經理
註冊於2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
no ꧁ঔৣ☬✞ICONic✞☬ঔৣ꧂ >> 週三 九月 20 - 21:22

Lol some people in this game will call it Blockhead 

no ꧁ঔৣ☬✞ICONic✞☬ঔৣ꧂ >> 週三 九月 20 - 21:22

Hahahahahaha I laughed in parables

no ꧁ঔৣ☬✞ICONic✞☬ঔৣ꧂ >> 週三 九月 20 - 21:24

Do you know that so many good teams that the owners hasn't been online for long are at watch? By the jumpers @numpty

no ꧁ঔৣ☬✞ICONic✞☬ঔৣ꧂ >> 週三 九月 20 - 21:27

He knew that there's option to babysit his account to other serious users, so he shouldn't be blaming others for taking over his team and claiming it was a theft.