英格蘭聯賽 第 3 賽季

論壇: 聯賽論壇 rss-feed

討論你們聯賽的事宜:誰最有機會贏得這聯賽的第一?誰會升級或者降級,大家在盃賽怎麼樣?

返回到論壇目錄

Season 58 (51)

eng Yid >> 週三 四月 14 - 10:44

Well after a fairly decent but up and down start to the season. My season has now just gone down,down and more down with no wins in nine league games, if not for the fact that i at least drew 6 of them i would be deep in trouble. A horrible day yesterday starting with a 6-0 cup defeat at the hands of Seaburn (defeat expected but did hope not to get embarresd at least). Then ending with a 17 to 3 shots 1-2 home defeat. I really don't know where it is going to go from here as i can't seem to buy a win at the moment. I just hope my young forwards start to score some more goals and soon, or it could be a squeaky bum time end of season.

eng Yid
經理
註冊於2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
eng Stephen >> 週三 四月 14 - 13:10

@Lee - I had some important business to take care of yesterday: filing some old bills, gazing wistfully out of the window and rearranging the furniture in the room in alphabetical order. So no conspiracy, just a hectic, jam-packed day, as you can see.

14 goals in a day, but I've now sold one of my best midfielders (and immediately invested/splurged the money on a young talent meaning I'm financially worse off than when I started). Perhaps this will slow the goal scoring down a bit? We'll see...

eng Stephen
首席管理員
註冊於2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Lee >> 週三 四月 14 - 13:20

Stephen - I apologise for thinking the worst of you; I had no idea you had a life outside of RS.

Do you get to approve your own transfers??

eng Lee
經理
註冊於2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
eng Stephen >> 週三 四月 14 - 17:05

Ha! If only, Lee. I have to wait even longer than the rest of you because me being involved means one fewer admin to do the transfer review.

In other news:

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-19875040

The first two goals in this match is why you train a GK with at least one ball of tactics, for anyone who was thinking of not bothering. The second goal is my favourite and was presumably accompanied by the Benny Hill theme playing over the stadium sound system.

eng Stephen
首席管理員
註冊於2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Lee >> 週三 四月 14 - 19:53

I think a bee was chasing him.

eng Lee
經理
註冊於2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
eng Stephen >> 週二 四月 20 - 21:48

Seaburn Beach has announced it will be pulling out of the ESL. A club statement said:

"In hindsight, it was wrong to think that joining the Eastern Sunderland League was the right thing to do. While the glamour of trips to places like Whitburn, Roker and Hendon is undeniable, our fans have made their feelings clear. We will continue to ply our trade in the English league pyramid."

The rest of the football world shrugged its shoulders and went about its business.

eng Stephen
首席管理員
註冊於2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Yid >> 週日 四月 25 - 20:26

Bloody hell i scored away at Seaburn Beach

Conceaded 5 but i scored 1 :-) 

eng Yid
經理
註冊於2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
eng Lee >> 週一 四月 26 - 19:20

The Seaburn cracks are starting to appear!

eng Lee
經理
註冊於2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
eng Stephen >> 週二 四月 27 - 05:39

It's crisis talks in the boardroom and the inevitable panic transfer signings.

The one oasis of calm amidst the turmoil is the boy Addo. He's equalled the league goal scoring record following a four goal haul against Canvey Island. He has 8 games in which to score one more and set a new landmark. I'm quietly confident he can do it (cue: comedy injury which costs £10m to hea that I will refuse to pay)

eng Stephen
首席管理員
註冊於2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
ca Alex Seymour >> 週二 四月 27 - 22:20

Addo is a machine!

ca Alex Seymour
經理
註冊於2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
eng Stephen >> 週三 四月 28 - 05:39

He's done it! And on a cold Tuesday night away at Mostly Unmanaged/FC Kedoff/Bolt On Wonderbras too. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it, Lionel Messi.

eng Stephen
首席管理員
註冊於2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Yid >> 週三 四月 28 - 16:40

Wow, has my goals against total been hit hard. 13 goals conceaded in 4 games and there is one clean sheet in them 4 games lol.

eng Yid
經理
註冊於2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
eng Yid >> 週四 四月 29 - 18:37, 新編輯 週四 四月 29 - 18:47

Make that 17 in 5 my defence and keeper just cant seem to stop shit at the moment. They had been doing ok up to 5 games ago, really not sure what's changed apart from my keeper coming down a bit.. :-(

eng Yid
經理
註冊於2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
eng Stephen >> 週四 四月 29 - 18:57

Oh, another league title for the Beach. Looks like earlier results have sealed it mathematically. That completely passed me by.

17 in total now, but still four off just equalling Liverpool's crazy haul of 21.

eng Stephen
首席管理員
註冊於2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Lee >> 週四 四月 29 - 19:24

Stephen - you seem as bored by your title win as the rest of us! Congratulations none the less! :)

eng Lee
經理
註冊於2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels