美國聯賽 第 29 賽季

論壇: 聯賽論壇 rss-feed

討論你們聯賽的事宜:誰最有機會贏得這聯賽的第一?誰會升級或者降級,大家在盃賽怎麼樣?

返回到論壇目錄

Season 19 (57)

us Cooper >> 週一 十月 12 - 11:16
Well done Hounds, clinched the championship with plenty of games to spare. We all have a long way to go to make it competitive at the top.
us Cooper
經理
註冊於2013-08-25
us Dences >> 週一 十月 12 - 15:11
Heck of a season for the Riverhounds. Early league championship clinched & I think he made the finals of every tournament he entered. He also has a very good chance of adding the US Cup to his trophy cabinet later today.

Great season & congrats Valentine!
us Dences
見習經理
註冊於2014-03-13
us valentine >> 週一 十月 12 - 15:51
Thanks. That's right, I made the finals of every tournament, sadly, I lost U21 cup against Ash Burn. I could have a better chance winning it if my super-talent shooter wasn't injured. Anyway, I'm still happy winning two major titles again.

PS: I'll start a new topic later sharing my coaching experience and answering some of your questions...
us valentine
經理
註冊於2013-02-08
us Pittsburgh Riverhounds
us Ulysses >> 週三 十月 14 - 02:41, 新編輯 週三 十月 14 - 02:46
Tsorvas played his first game as my starting keeper for an entire game today against the Terriers FC, stopping 16 shots.

He's finally caught up enough to Vernon that I plan to make him my starter in away games. Next season, I will have a determined keeper to start in away games, an audience player to start in home games, and a determined player to possibly take over when I'm losing home games. His second speed training will be finished in about a week. He might be a national team candidate by the next time the U.S. roster has to be chosen.
us Ulysses
經理
註冊於2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
us jpeso >> 週四 十月 15 - 02:21
Awesome season valentine Congratulations!
I m glad my club was mentioned in 3 threads this season(frustration thread being one of them). We must have had a good season.
us jpeso
經理
註冊於2013-05-20
us Richmond
us Ulysses >> 週二 十月 20 - 01:46
It seems that the United States will host the Club World Cup next season. It will be possible for the United States to have 2 teams in the Club World Cup. This might be the only opportunity to qualify for the Club World Cup by placing first or second in the United States level 1 league. It will be impossible for at least 20 seasons.

The games will also be played in the top (probably) U.S. stadiums. It might be possible to get home advantage if you play in your own stadium.
us Ulysses
經理
註冊於2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
us valentine >> 週三 十月 21 - 04:20
Nice. Hopefully one of us can win the Champion League next season so we can have two teams in the Club World Cup.
us valentine
經理
註冊於2013-02-08
us Cooper >> 週三 十月 21 - 11:49
@Valentine - let's be realistic the "one of us" you refer to can only mean you, so we need you to win the Champions League.
us Cooper
經理
註冊於2013-08-25
us valentine >> 週三 十月 21 - 14:44
@Cooper. Thanks for the compliment. I'll try my best if I could make it into the final. But that important final is after two years, my best playmaker would be retired then. Seriously, a lot of things could happen in two seasons.
us valentine
經理
註冊於2013-02-08
us valentine >> 週四 十月 22 - 15:59
Sorry, that final is this season. And the final would be held on Polor Bears' stadium.
us valentine
經理
註冊於2013-02-08
us John Deatrick >> 週四 十月 22 - 23:51
would be pretty happy with both of u representing us
us John Deatrick
見習經理
註冊於2013-07-31
us John Deatrick >> 週五 十月 23 - 00:57
Just hit office 5. Upgrading to office 6. Trying to decide what building to put 2 people at
us John Deatrick
見習經理
註冊於2013-07-31