尼日利亚联赛 第27赛季

论坛: 联赛论坛 rss-feed

讨论你的联赛,谁最有希望夺得联赛冠军,谁将升级或降级,各支球队在杯赛的状况。

返回论坛首页

A thread.... Shall we? (191)

ng Sonic >> 星期四 五月 12 - 06:39

Last season was one of our best so far r,, we finished 5th and were so close to 4th but we slipped up against calabar and king's pro we lost to them.

We had a prettey decent run last season. And we hope to capitalize. We've replaced some key men sadly in a bid to strengthen the squad.

Let's see how this season turns out. Good luck to everyone 

ng Sonic
小有名气
注册于2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
ng ELCHIDI >> 星期二 五月 31 - 00:18

Sonic, worst coach ever

ng ELCHIDI
小有名气
注册于2018-07-11
ng Xxx*jinx
ng Sonic >> 星期六 七月 9 - 07:31

And yet i keep flogging you everytime 

ng Sonic
小有名气
注册于2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
ng Sonic >> 星期六 七月 16 - 09:29

Finally got my first win against anubis... Season looking great 

ng Sonic
小有名气
注册于2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
ng Sonic >> 星期二 八月 2 - 06:58

Having a stellar season so far.... Second on the log since the season started. With only 2 losses both to champions elect Naija boys fc and a draw so far, and it's still game 26, plenty more to play for. A champions league spot all but guaranteed... We are having the season of our lives. Punching well above our weights

ng Sonic
小有名气
注册于2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
ng Sonic >> 星期四 八月 18 - 13:19

Achieved our highest finish so far, finishing 4th in the league could have finished as high as 2nd unfortunately we lost twice in a row. It's a big win for us, we can only go higher 

ng Sonic
小有名气
注册于2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
ng london1 >> 星期天 八月 21 - 10:42
Good performance @sonic, you have finally built a great club.
Congrat @don-x for finally destroying those great managers and becoming no1 top club in whole africa.
@de don @tony and co miss you guys.
I'm back but my team is long way off, i miss perfect chance to join ealier with kitchee fc which has been further destroyed, i will stick here and hope i can build up again.
ng london1
小有名气
注册于2015-02-13
ng ELCHIDI >> 星期三 八月 24 - 07:43

1. London1, you ain't giving me credits too??, oga give me credits or wait for me to flog you very well with goals once the league starts

ng ELCHIDI
小有名气
注册于2018-07-11
ng Xxx*jinx
ng london1 >> 星期三 八月 24 - 21:51
Ah oga weed stars, weldone bro hope you can finally finish sonicstars this season.
I will kiss ur smoke that day and celebrate with you.
ng london1
小有名气
注册于2015-02-13
ng ELCHIDI >> 星期五 八月 26 - 20:49

London man, nah only me dey smoke my weed, i no dey share 

ng ELCHIDI
小有名气
注册于2018-07-11
ng Xxx*jinx
ng Sonic >> 星期六 八月 27 - 08:47

Great to have you back @london. Thanks for the accolades... But mostly thanks to don-x for the inspiration, dude made use believe. Just so sad he's lost 4 champions league finals so far in bizarre circumstances it would have really cemented his legacy. 

ng Sonic
小有名气
注册于2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
ng Sonic >> 星期六 八月 27 - 08:48

@elchidi, get ready for more piping this season. You no go see one goal score.lol

ng Sonic
小有名气
注册于2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
ng Sonic >> 星期六 八月 27 - 08:51

Season objectives.

After finishing fourth last season. We can only aim higher. A decent cup run barring meeting naija boys early.

I dont really fancy playing in the CL, would like to drop but it wouldn't hurt to get whooped.

Wish everyone the best 

ng Sonic
小有名气
注册于2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
Hi great naija managers.
I dey great ooh.
Welcome back brother.
@elchedi you mouth no go kill u bro, but you go chop Sonicstars cane this season.
Hopefully you can be a man one day, so as for today sonic na ur papa of Rockingsoccer.
@sonic thanks for the remark about me.
Question why do sign that gk? @sonic
What has been your overall experience with him at your club?
ng Sonic >> 星期六 九月 3 - 08:04

He felt like a bargain to me, and he's going to be there for the next d 10 seasons... I'm building a squad that would last me for at least 5 seasons. I want to further develop my facilities after this season 

ng Sonic
小有名气
注册于2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc