论坛: 英语 rss-feed

这是英语的讨论版块。在这个论坛,你必须使用这种语言发帖,使用其他语言的帖子都将删除,恕不另行通知.论坛有不同的主题分类,发帖的时候请注意发到合适的主题分类里。

英语 >> 综合讨论

New feature: selling tickets (7)

nl Vincent de Boer >> 星期天 二月 17 - 12:41, 已编辑 星期天 二月 17 - 12:41
We've added a new feature today.

You can now share the link to your upcoming matches as a way for active players to increase your fanbase faster. See more about this in the help

http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/help/home/category-10/article-24
nl Vincent de Boer
首席开发者
注册于2012-10-15
cn protein >> 星期天 二月 17 - 14:18
I guess it'd be better if we have a news announcing feature, just like that in Rocking Rackets? :) Maybe not all the users will check the forum regularly.
cn protein
小有名气
注册于2012-12-18
nl Vincent de Boer >> 星期天 二月 17 - 14:46
Yeah, news is also planned ;) I just don't know how exactly I'll do it. You should see the ticket icon in your upcoming matches though when you have home matches soon. I just want a place here to discuss it and ask questions.
nl Vincent de Boer
首席开发者
注册于2012-10-15
cn protein >> 星期天 二月 17 - 14:52
Fantastic!
I think selling tickets is a nice feature. :) But I have a question. I have a league match tomorrow (http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-7775), but it says 'No tickets are available at this time for this match.'. Are the tickets sold out or ...? I didn't send out the link before by the way.
Thanks Vincent.
cn protein
小有名气
注册于2012-12-18
rs Dragan Cvorovic >> 星期天 二月 17 - 17:23
Protein, for each second home match in your league you get a ticket link that you can send to friends, because of that you can't sell tickets for tomorrow match, only for match after that.
rs Dragan Cvorovic
小有名气
注册于2013-02-07
nl Vincent de Boer >> 星期天 二月 17 - 19:54
I limited to half the home matches now, I thought it would be too much to do it for all of them. It's rather an awkward rule now though. What are your thoughts on this?
nl Vincent de Boer
首席开发者
注册于2012-10-15
eng pepsy11 >> 星期天 二月 17 - 21:13
I don't like it for several reasons.. First of, so incredibly easy to abuse..
eng pepsy11
尚未出师
注册于2013-01-16