Foro: Inglés rss-feed

Este es el foro de debate general en inglés. Cuando escribas una entrada en este foro, debes utilizar este idioma. Las entradas en otros idiomas pueden ser eliminadas sin aviso previo. Este foro se divide en subsecciones para entradas con temas y objetivos distintos. Por favor, escribe sobre los fallos (bugs) del juego en la sección de fallos; antes de escribir una entrada, medita en que subsección dónde debería estar tu entrada.

Inglés >> Fútbol en la vida real

U21 EC (30)

no Lied >> viernes junio 7 - 00:05, Editado viernes junio 21 - 18:25
Anyone else following this competition? Norway managed to beat France for a spot so I'll be following it pretty closely.

Israel and Norway tied at 2-2 in the opening match. Norway dominated the whole game but got 1 red card and a penalty against them before the first half was over:P
no Lied
Novato
Registrado2013-04-28
it Echo >> viernes junio 7 - 00:22
Great goal of Lorenzo Insigne against England and Italy won the match.
I think Italy has a very good chanche to reach the semi finals.
it Echo
Usuario
Registrado2013-05-23
no Lied >> viernes junio 7 - 00:56
I didn't England get one or two goals disallowed that game? was it fair?
no Lied
Novato
Registrado2013-04-28
it Echo >> viernes junio 7 - 08:02
The first was in big offside, the second there was a foul on a defendere after a corner kick.
Anyway, Italy had several chances, especially Immobile and Borini, while for England there was only a big chance at the last minute, a free kick amazingly saved by Italy's goalkeeper Bardi.
it Echo
Usuario
Registrado2013-05-23
il guylamed >> viernes junio 7 - 09:33
This EC is amazing, i already went to one game and im planning for more.The England-italy match, which ive been to, had a good atmosphere, even though there werent many goals and chances as i expected.
It is great to have such a tournament here in Israel!
il guylamed
Usuario
Registrado2013-04-04
nl Danh >> viernes junio 7 - 11:47
Netherlands beaten the Germans with a killer goal in the last minutes :D
3-2 talking about exitement.

Netherlands will make it to the finals I hope atleast
nl Danh
Usuario
Registrado2013-05-21
il guylamed >> viernes junio 7 - 11:49
Anyone in Israel going to the games?
il guylamed
Usuario
Registrado2013-04-04
nl Vincent de Boer >> viernes junio 7 - 18:22
I would watch the matches if they were live on tv, but unfortunately they only broadcast a summary late in the evening...
nl Vincent de Boer
Desarrollador Jefe
Registrado2012-10-15
no Lied >> viernes junio 7 - 18:26, Editado viernes junio 7 - 18:29
I have heard that you can stream football matches on the internet these days = )
no Lied
Novato
Registrado2013-04-28
it Echo >> sábado junio 8 - 17:54
Norway - England 3-1 tonight Italy has the chance to pass the group stage if it wins with Israel.
Forza Italia!
it Echo
Usuario
Registrado2013-05-23
no Lied >> sábado junio 8 - 20:22
Huge contrasts in play style between the Norwegian national team and our U21 side. Beating England feels good when you see that they have a team with lots of PL and championship players, while most of our players have a hard time establishing anywhere except our domestic league.

Really looking forward to the match against Italy!
no Lied
Novato
Registrado2013-04-28
eng James >> domingo junio 9 - 07:36
We need to take this tournament seriously, players like the Ox and Phil Jones should've come rather than going to Brazil for a friendly. The worst thing is that not many people are suprised that we are knocked out, please sort it out England. Great tournament though, will be interesting to see who wins.
eng James
Novato
Registrado2013-03-17
it Mongoleador >> domingo junio 9 - 08:07
Also Italy leave some players to Cesare Prandelli's first team, like El Shaarawy, but there are other good players anyway for midfield and attack. Instead Italy miss a good defence, the four defenders and goalkeeper play in serie B (2nd division) and are on loan from Inter FC.
it Mongoleador
Usuario
Registrado2013-05-27
sm Szeru Tituli FC
il joest5 >> domingo junio 9 - 09:00
Just noticed this topic. Very nice tournament here in Israel. Meanwhile I saw the best game of the tournament so far between Germany and The Netherlands. It was a fantastic game with some very nice young talents from the dutch side like Luuk de Jong, Georginio Wijnaldum and Adam Maher but the best player on the field was Lewis Holtby from the german side, a fantastic player.

Today I'm going to see Germany against Spain. Hope it will be as good as the last one I saw.
il joest5
Traductor
Registrado2013-02-07
nl Vincent de Boer >> domingo junio 9 - 10:02
I posted a poll on our facebook page to predict the winner, let's see how good our players are at predicting this ;)

https://www.facebook.com/RockingSoccerManager
nl Vincent de Boer
Desarrollador Jefe
Registrado2012-10-15