Foro: Inglés rss-feed

Este es el foro de debate general en inglés. Cuando escribas una entrada en este foro, debes utilizar este idioma. Las entradas en otros idiomas pueden ser eliminadas sin aviso previo. Este foro se divide en subsecciones para entradas con temas y objetivos distintos. Por favor, escribe sobre los fallos (bugs) del juego en la sección de fallos; antes de escribir una entrada, medita en que subsección dónde debería estar tu entrada.

Inglés >> Fútbol en la vida real

Epic quotes in Football! (28)

eng Aamirkhan >> miércoles julio 30 - 04:31
This thread is especially for the most famous and epic football quotes :)

Anyone can contribute but the quote should be:

(i) Quite funny . . .n quite serious at the same time :)
eng Aamirkhan
Novato
Registrado2013-06-18
eng Aamirkhan >> miércoles julio 30 - 04:33
An example :)

"The transfer of Loic Remy to Liverpool fell through when the medical staff discovered that he was not a Southampton player" hahahah lol :)

I just love it :))
eng Aamirkhan
Novato
Registrado2013-06-18
eng Aamirkhan >> miércoles julio 30 - 04:34
"You don't win anything with kids"-Alan Hansen

And we all know what happened afterwards. . .
eng Aamirkhan
Novato
Registrado2013-06-18
eng Aamirkhan >> miércoles julio 30 - 04:36
"Football, bloody hell"- Sir Alex Ferguson on Manchester Utd's dramatic Champions League final victory over Bayern in 1999.
eng Aamirkhan
Novato
Registrado2013-06-18
eng Aamirkhan >> miércoles julio 30 - 04:37
"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their f***ing perch. And you can print that"- Sir Alex Ferguson (after having been appointed manager of Man Utd)
eng Aamirkhan
Novato
Registrado2013-06-18
eng Aamirkhan >> miércoles julio 30 - 04:38
"They say he's an intelligent man, right? Speaks five languages. I've got a 15-year-old boy from the Ivory Coast who speaks five languages!"- Sir Alex Ferguson on Arsene Wenger
eng Aamirkhan
Novato
Registrado2013-06-18
eng Aamirkhan >> miércoles julio 30 - 04:49
“Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I’m very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.”-Bill Shankly, Liverpool manager on football
eng Aamirkhan
Novato
Registrado2013-06-18
eng Aamirkhan >> miércoles julio 30 - 04:49
“If you’re in the penalty area and don’t know what to do with the ball, put it in the net and we’ll discuss the options later.”-Bob Paisley advising his players
eng Aamirkhan
Novato
Registrado2013-06-18
eng Aamirkhan >> miércoles julio 30 - 04:50
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”-Gary Lineker after losing the 1990 World Cup semifinal to Germany on penalties
eng Aamirkhan
Novato
Registrado2013-06-18
eng Aamirkhan >> martes agosto 5 - 10:41
"We'll be back, trust me, we will be back. Trust me. Save this interview!"- Van Persie on Man Utd's disastrous campaign last season.
eng Aamirkhan
Novato
Registrado2013-06-18
us Casimirio Bertrand >> martes agosto 5 - 20:35
If you do not buy a ticket you do not win the raffle. (old saying)
us Casimirio Bertrand
Usuario
Registrado2014-07-16
eng Aamirkhan >> miércoles agosto 6 - 02:38
Is this a football quotes?!
eng Aamirkhan
Novato
Registrado2013-06-18
eng Aamirkhan >> jueves agosto 7 - 11:55
"Louis Van Gaal doesn't even know who Brendan Rodgers is", a fan joking on the forum of the match Man Utd-Liverpool in the Champions Cup Final
eng Aamirkhan
Novato
Registrado2013-06-18
nz Luke Broadcast >> jueves agosto 7 - 14:18
is it a topic for you?
nz Luke Broadcast
Novato
Registrado2013-09-18
eng Aamirkhan >> jueves agosto 7 - 14:34
Absolutely :)
eng Aamirkhan
Novato