论坛: 英语 rss-feed

这是英语的讨论版块。在这个论坛,你必须使用这种语言发帖,使用其他语言的帖子都将删除,恕不另行通知.论坛有不同的主题分类,发帖的时候请注意发到合适的主题分类里。

英语 >> 综合讨论

Imbalance between (very) old teams and new teams (35)

ch Salinas >> 星期五 十一月 9 - 18:27

I know this has been discussed before but there is still no solution and for me (and othes) is is becoming more and more frustrating:

Teams who joined RS in the first seasons are usually very very rich. They can afford to buy the best players and they have the best infrastucture. As it still is now, newcomers have no chance at all. 

I try now for many many seasons and I even pay for VIP (but not any longer). Every season I am 2nd or 3rd. In the Cup games I regularly meet the KING before the final.  The value of KING's best player exceeds the total value of all my players. 

RS doesn't really attack this problem (missions are just cosmetic and a waste). 

NOW: come out you regular forum chicos who have a say to everything, but I decided to end VIP and leave the game in one of the next seasons. 

My personal opinion (and I was a business analyst) is: to protect RS in the longterm, it needs a kind of a restart. 

ch Salinas
尚未出师
注册于2014-09-30
cn Ksrma >> 星期六 十一月 10 - 04:20, 已编辑 星期六 十一月 10 - 04:31

New facilities have introduced new chance and new challenge. New youths fluctuate the market and it is a chance to make money. Double construction staff is a chance for newcomers to catch up buildings (most gaints do not use double construction staff). 

To be honest, I don't think your situation can be entirely attributed to the late start, Salinas. You have played for 4 years, but as I checked: you do not use any construction staff, your facilities are not good, and you were not very active in transfer market. If you do not work harder than old teams, you can never catch up with them.

Edit:

I would like to say something more. At this moment, after some seasons new facilities were introduced, newcomers who starts with no facilities are harder and harder to catch up with old teams. But there are more and more advanced teams with very good facilities to jump.

cn Ksrma
小有名气
注册于2015-12-22
cn ZZ锦浪
lv Dainix >> 星期六 十一月 10 - 08:01

Salinas -1

Only weak managers become frustrating...

I've been playing for almost the same time as you, but I've been able to win big tournaments. So the problem is in your decisions!

lv Dainix
小有名气
注册于2014-04-15
lv SK Latgols
ph meow the cat >> 星期六 十一月 10 - 09:23

Dainix is right. It is on your decision. You decide for your team at your own risk.

ph meow the cat
小有名气
注册于2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
il Numpty >> 星期六 十一月 10 - 09:30

Well, I have just started playing.

Speaking personally, I enjoy the challenge of trying to play catch up and finding the fastest way to grow with a starter club. I won't be taking the short route of club hopping to get better facilities.

il Numpty
小有名气
注册于2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Dragontao >> 星期六 十一月 10 - 10:04

Absolutely Dainix. Look at the difference between Stephen's team and mine. He started not long before me but managed the club's finances differently and built his team/facilities more efficiently as a result. Small decisions can make a big difference. Those decisions are in the hands of the managers, not the game's fault.

I have no frustration at my overall lack of success, though moving from bottom division to top and somehow staying there (for now) have been an achievement for me. There are only so many trophies available, if you are handed them then there's no merit in winning them and no enjoyment.

My only frustration is the match engine from time to time (well, okay, maybe more frequently than that lol). A better, more tactical match engine is what's needed. It will allow better managers with weaker teams to overcome differences. Good managers with good teams will still come out on top, but that's how it should be. It's a management game.

eng Dragontao
小有名气
注册于2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
ee Balthazor >> 星期六 十一月 10 - 10:12

As the "KING" is not very top in Europe, just mid-class team, who typically ends in continentals group phase, there is surely possible to build up better team.  Your team is not so extremely perfectly built, there is room for improvement(midfield!). He does some things better than you do(but he's not probably perfect too), so after that restart he will be again ahead of you sooner or later. Your homegrown players are mostly missing about season of experience, so they can be just mediocre ones and it makes difference.

ee Balthazor
小有名气
注册于2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
lv Ar4ers >> 星期六 十一月 10 - 10:27

Absolutely agree with Salinas, you also can look to latvia league where liepajas metakurgs is 5 steps ahead to all, he has billion income every season, he dont sale his best players to survive or to get money for infrastructure, he can buy best talents

I will support restart

lv Ar4ers
小有名气
注册于2014-12-30
lv Rīgas Dinamo
hk RayquazaXD >> 星期六 十一月 10 - 12:08
At the day of today practically I don‘t play RS, but I want to explain my opinion.All the online games one day die. In the last months I saw that we lost some old managers. The spanish forum at this day is pretty inactive. We recently didn‘t have any special events, and in my opinion, the game every day becomes more boring. We can‘t have practically any new users because there is a big difference between teams. The reopened leagues are very good for new managers, but we don‘t have any new since 4 or 5 seasons. And if you add more levels of facilties, the difference will be high, and high... I‘m not sure if reset is the solution, because it‘s very probably that many managers leave the game for that. I support female leagues. Everyone starts since 0 with the same conditions, and anyone loses his team. Maybe male and female teams can share stadium or other facilities. I think that is the best solution, but of course is only and idea. Also, the community needs to work together for discover a good solution, and no discredit other managers for don‘t share the same ideas, like someone did in this topic.
hk RayquazaXD
小有名气
注册于2016-01-27
uy Awful >> 星期六 十一月 10 - 13:08

well said Robot Jesucristo

This game is absolutley terrible for new users .   not because you cant win  at start ( you can ) . but because of poor information available, everything is unclear,   how to sell players , buy, build club, how to chose line ups and tactics , how to train players. 

i am one of the best managers left in this game, returned just for fun, leaving many titles behind .

I hope for many good changes ...  and game need more popularity.. after that, mby is good idea to create another server.. whatever  . at moment , theres is no real competition in this game . only few people selling, buying . and buying titles with inadequate prices ..

its more like selling buying building game. :D

uy Awful
小有名气
注册于2015-05-10
hr Internacionālā Daugava FC
uy Awful >> 星期六 十一月 10 - 13:12

mby need to rise player salaries . they playing almost for free.. but stadium gives billions . kinda illogical

uy Awful
小有名气
注册于2015-05-10
lv Ar4ers >> 星期六 十一月 10 - 13:12

Rs need to think about superleague where wealthiest, oldest clubs can compete, like in real life it will be soon

lv Ar4ers
小有名气
注册于2014-12-30
lv Rīgas Dinamo
eng Dragontao >> 星期六 十一月 10 - 13:22

@Awful, there's plenty of information available for new managers, both in the help files and on the forums, either through searching questions that have already been answered or by asking new questions.

There was no additional information for the longer serving managers, yet they coped, figured out things for themselves or asked/searched for the info.

Once again we have the "life's not fair" brigade piping up.

The fact some people are too lazy to look or ask is their own problem.Alas, some people will always make excuses for their own failings, some will comlpain about unfairness and those asking for a restart don't give a damn about the time, effort and money some of those longer serving managers have put in to build their teams up. It's all about them.

They can catch up, others have proven it can be done. It just takes time and effort. If some people aren't prepared to put that effort in, then maybe this kind of game isn't for them.

eng Dragontao
小有名气
注册于2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
uy Awful >> 星期六 十一月 10 - 13:22, 已编辑 星期六 十一月 10 - 13:33

about Latvian league .. :D one of my friends joined there.  He was new manager who took over 1st division  club there.  Funny was how old managers talked him to buy from them  players, but didnt help him  :D anyhow, he manage to win few titles with my assistiance,  and leave that place .

uy Awful
小有名气
注册于2015-05-10
hu Zsone >> 星期六 十一月 10 - 13:22

...same old story...this is not kindergarten where everyone can and should win. It SHOULD be hard to catch big teams and as some already said you probably made some bad decisions or/and Dont understand the game and that's why you can't catch the king in Switzerland. I restarted from 4th division and won twice the league since that and got basically the same facilities as you with 2 years less plqying. And yes,I'm still far from top top teams in europe but slowly getting closer to them. 

One thing is sure,we need much more managers and a new game engine coz it sux big time. 

hu Zsone
小有名气
注册于2016-07-14